RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

MikeO said:
your bringing up records since 2002.

WHO CARES??? It's a 1 year thing. Year to year!!
MikO,

This was your response as to why I feel Boise State should be ranked higher than any Big East team (post #57). I said it was because Boise State has been a solid team for the past couple of years...better win % than any Big East Team.

Just wondering if you watched Sports Center before the kickoff and what Mark May and Kirk Herbstreit had to say on this matter....

Let me know if you missed it, I'll show you the light...:wink:

UF Fin Kat said:
kirk herbstreit picked Miami to win the national championship this year.

Well, I'm pretty sure he had another team in mind, but cannot constantly pick them to win.

UF Fin Kat, I'm starting to think that you have a "thing" for me. You have any pictures you could send to me? You are the first person I can count on to reply to my post. Is this your way of trying to talk to me?

Just so you know,
I'm a Scorpio, I enjoy long walks on the beach and quite nights at home in front of the fireplace. I like a nice cup of coffee in the A.M. and enjoy a nice foot massage every so often.

Think we could gel??:D

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Rutgers played 4 teams with a record under 500
Louie has played 2
OSU has played 5

Well, then you should also know that last night's game was Rutger's first game against a team who's offense was ranked in the TOP 50 of college football.
You must have "forgot" to include that.

OSUDauby said:
Well, then you should also know that last night's game was Rutger's first game against a team who's offense was ranked in the TOP 50 of college football.
You must have "forgot" to include that.

I forget nothing.

You see kids like you couldn't even get into Rutgers, that's why you go to easy schools like OSU

Props to Notre Dame for joining our schedule, at least they are not afraid!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I forget nothing.

You see kids like you couldn't even get into Rutgers, that's why you go to easy schools like OSU

Props to Notre Dame for joining our schedule, at least they are not afraid!:wink:
Ummmm, Ohio State is a much better school than Rutgers. My high school was a better educational institution than Rutgers. And if you don't believe me check this yo!

The Top 50 Public National Universities Rank School (State) 1. Univ. of California-Berkeley 2. University of Virginia 3. U. of California-Los Angeles Univ. of Michigan-Ann Arbor 5. U. of N. Carolina-Chapel Hill 6. Col. of William and Mary (VA) 7. Univ. of California-San Diego 8. Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison 9. Georgia Institute of Technology 10. University of California-Irvine 11. U. of Ill.-Urbana-Champaign 12. U. of California-Santa Barbara University of Washington 14. Penn. State U.-University Park University of California-Davis 16. University of Florida 17. University of Texas-Austin 18. U. of Maryland-College Park 19. University of Georgia University of Pittsburgh 21. Ohio State Univ.-Columbus Purdue .../continued/

Hell, there is 5 Big Ten schools in the Top 22. Not a SINGLE Big Easy school there. It appears that the Big EasY not only stinks on the football field, they also stink the class room too!
Ummm Where in the World is Waldo....and where is Rutgers?!? No where to be found!
http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/USNewsWorldReport/2005/08/29/976107?extID=10032&oliID=213

OSUDauby said:
Ummmm, Ohio State is a much better school than Rutgers. My high school was a better educational institution than Rutgers. And if you don't believe me check this yo!

The Top 50 Public National Universities Rank School (State) 1. Univ. of California-Berkeley 2. University of Virginia 3. U. of California-Los Angeles Univ. of Michigan-Ann Arbor 5. U. of N. Carolina-Chapel Hill 6. Col. of William and Mary (VA) 7. Univ. of California-San Diego 8. Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison 9. Georgia Institute of Technology 10. University of California-Irvine 11. U. of Ill.-Urbana-Champaign 12. U. of California-Santa Barbara University of Washington 14. Penn. State U.-University Park University of California-Davis 16. University of Florida 17. University of Texas-Austin 18. U. of Maryland-College Park 19. University of Georgia University of Pittsburgh 21. Ohio State Univ.-Columbus Purdue .../continued/

Hell, there is 5 Big Ten schools in the Top 22. Not a SINGLE Big Easy school there. It appears that the Big EasY not only stinks on the football field, they also stink the class room too!
Ummm Where in the World is Waldo....and where is Rutgers?!? No where to be found!
http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/USNewsWorldReport/2005/08/29/976107?extID=10032&oliID=213
Going from your comments about education, I guess you can't really knock on us GATORS anymore huh? I mean you would think that the schools ranking means everything right?

Give me a break.

Oboy said:
Going from your comments about education, I guess you can't really knock on us GATORS anymore huh? I mean you would think that the schools ranking means everything right?

Give me a break.

Umm, go through all of my post and show me where I mentioned the Gators in a negative mannor in terms of educational institution. I will mail you $100 if you can find one. Honestly, $100. You will not find one and you were using my stats to build yourself up. You failed. But, go try to earn some of my money....run along now.

Way too much work for way too little reward.

You were talking down to everyone in a thread a while ago saying how smart you were and IF I remember correctly a LOT of people in that thread were Gators. So seriously, stop being such an antagonist.

Oboy said:
Way too much work for way too little reward.

You were talking down to everyone in a thread a while ago saying how smart you were and IF I remember correctly a LOT of people in that thread were Gators. So seriously, stop being such an antagonist.

You're comparing apples to oranges little man. "Making fun" of people who attended a university isn't the same thing as making fun of the university. For example, if someone calls ME a name they are not calling OSU the name as well. You are confused.

And I'm not being antagonistic at all. I add color to the board. If you are truly offended by anything I write then I am sorry for that, but I also think that you need to lighten up as well.

But if $100 is too little, I'm make it $200. So, go find it and let me know where to send the money.

OSUDauby said:

Honestly man, could you possibly be any more pompous than what you have been when it comes to your opinions on Rutgers?

You might think your smart and funny or whatever, but trust me when I tell you coming across as one of the most arrogant OSU fans I have ever met and I was just in Ohio two weeks ago.

Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom