Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

My unknown sources have confirmed that there is definately a rumor invloving the dolphins and some other team in the NFL . It involves possibly a player, draft pick or maybe a parking spot

Think of it this way:

If Calvin "Megatron" Johnson was in the draft this year, and he "slipped" to us at #12, would we want to draft him?????

I would seriously consider sending TWO 1st round picks for him. He's young, AWESOME, non-diva, mature, and already past the rookie learning curve. He can hit the ground running.....

Think of it this way:

If Calvin "Megatron" Johnson was in the draft this year, and he "slipped" to us at #12, would we want to draft him?????

I would seriously consider sending TWO 1st round picks for him. He's young, AWESOME, non-diva, mature, and already past the rookie learning curve. He can hit the ground running.....

Now he I would give up a 1st and 3rd Miles Austin hell no

lol...you guys better up that anty and stop trying to pawn off bs on the lions if you think you're getting megatron...

i don't see it happening...

i'm more in line with ck's thinking that it's cliff avril...for a late pick or player

I'm shocked no one is questioning who the sources are and why he has access to them. :lol:

because most of us know he doesn't bull**** with these rumors. He has been dead nuts on in the past.

megatrons contract has got to be huge money considering he was the 2nd overall player drafted a few years back...

heck of a player...just needs a winning atmosphere and an oline that can keep the qb upright...

i think he'd be a hand full for revis to lock down and he's one of the few in the league right now that i can say that about...

and i definitely agree with whoever said that avril has been miscast as a 4-3 de in detroit...looks like a better 3-4 olb fit to me...i don't know how explosive he is though...

also if i recall i think i remember hearing/reading/seeing how good avril looked in lb drills at the combine when he came out also...

There have been rumors that Stafford and Calvin Johnson haven't really been on the same page and that his preferred targets are Bryant Johnson and Pettigrew. If true, it could very well be Calvin Johnson that is being discussed.

yes this might have been the stuff i was hearing on sirius radio last year. where there is smoke?????

Kevin Smith, Calvin Johnson, Ernie Sims, and Julian Peterson are the only players I would trade for, but I know Sims doesn't fit our D that well. Also, I wouldn't mind our FO signing Larry Foote when he becomes a FA.

and i definitely agree with whoever said that avril has been miscast as a 4-3 de in detroit...looks like a better 3-4 olb fit to me...i don't know how explosive he is...

also if i recall i think i remember hearing/reading/seeing how good avril looked in lb drills at the combine whene he came out also...

I really believe Miami is looking to aquire Avril. It just makes the most sense. He'll be 24 going into the 2010 season, so he's young. 6'3, and 260 lbs. So, he meets this regime's height and weight standards for a potential 3-4 LB. Plus, he's been productive in his first two seasons. Posting 5.0 sacks in 2008, and following up with 5.5 sacks in 2009.

I really believe Miami is looking to aquire Avril. It just makes the most sense. He'll be 24 going into the 2010 season, so he's young. 6'3, and 260 lbs. So, he meets this regime's height and weight standards for a potential 3-4 LB. Plus, he's been productive in his first two seasons. Posting 5.0 sacks in 2008, and following up with 5.5 sacks in 2009.

that productions not bad for a guy who isn't really a 4-3 end...hmmm...that makes me think a late pick won't be enough...maybe a late pick and a player...

i don't know that i'd want to give up our 4th for him...hmmm...

as for calvin johnson i'd say the minimum we'd get him for barring some huge firesale like he punched the head coach or something in offseason conditioning reps lol would be...

ronnie brown and pick #12 or

ronnie brown and our first next year

minimum i'd say...

too many other teams would want to be in on this bidding...think of baltimore if they got him...holy cow...he's worth 2 first to them easy

kevin smith gets hurt more than ronnie brown...no way i want him...ernie sims is way too small and to be honest has been a letdown as a player

pass

Back
Top Bottom