Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

that productions not bad for a guy who isn't really a 4-3 end...hmmm...that makes me think a late pick won't be enough...maybe a late pick and a player...

i don't know that i'd want to give up our 4th for him...hmmm...

Maybe a late pick, and a pair of players? Who really knows? I know this, the addition of Avril is really starting to intrigue me.

as for julian peterson we'd be swapping jt for him...neither does us any good long term...but for a 7th round pick it might be worth it short term...

i'm of the opinion though that julian peterson is getting close to being done...

not sure i'd do it...

I really believe Miami is looking to aquire Avril. It just makes the most sense. He'll be 24 going into the 2010 season, so he's young. 6'3, and 260 lbs. So, he meets this regime's height and weight standards for a potential 3-4 LB. Plus, he's been productive in his first two seasons. Posting 5.0 sacks in 2008, and following up with 5.5 sacks in 2009.

ya That. :thumbup:

Man I really hate post like this cause I get excited then it neve works out.

I didn't name any players since as it stands there are no specifics but those are the type of positions that might be involved. Calvin Johnson is something that is unrealistic in my opinion since we dont have much to give to the lions for him but this might involve just role players.

The lions will not part ways with Calvin Johnson but the dolphins will more likely are attempting to dump ginn for other players.

First and Joey Porter for Calvin Johnson?! haha, hope this works out to be a good thing for Miami.

Maybe we are moving up in the draft......Is there someone in the top 5 that BP really wants?

I call B.S., I went and read this guys other posts and he was way off on every other prediction except the J.T. signing, which wasn't really much of a prediction, and he said that J.T was about to sign for 2 yrs but actually only signed for 1.
no one is right all the time...just keep that in mind...

If we trade up like that, I guarantee it's going to be absolutely sure of landing Dez Bryant. As for trading RB and a high draft pick for CJ, no effing way. The Lions need a running game in the worst way to take the pressure off Stafford while we need a #1, so to my mind RB (and possibly the late pick CK was talking about as being throw-away) for CJ would be a far more equitable trade.

Back
Top Bottom