Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach

I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with. It seems like we are taking a step backwards as far as the coaching staff is concerned.

I hope he isn’t suffering from Gaseitis. Get a big head after exceeding expectations in Year 1 leading to a bunch of unforced errors in Year 2.

I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with. It seems like we are taking a step backwards as far as the coaching staff is concerned.
After what he did this season with the void of talent in this team, and because of a rumor you're questioning him now? Give me a break.

I think part of our perception is that we see new HC's hire top tier proven DC's and OC's and I don't remember the last time our new HC did that
Hey remember when the Jets hired Williams that everyone thought we should hire, was their defense unstoppable? Big names aren't always the answer.

I love Flores but Gailey? then again if you hire a brilliant young mind they won't be here long

If you gained faith in this coach during the previous season then shouldn't you keep that faith until we see what the product looks like on the field?
It's absolutely possible that they're making a huge mistake with these hires.
But, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, which for me, they earned this season.

I certainly have questions about Gailey, whom remember still hasn't officially been annouced, but who the F%$% am i? I'm just a fan that sits and watches the games on Sunday.
I have no idea what goes on in the locker room and in those meetings.
I have to believe, through common sense, this coach isn't trying to go backwards and is making moves that he believes will continue to propel this organization forward.

first a HS coach and now the worst OL coach candidate. are we tanking for Lawrence? maybe I should apply for the OC job

maybe Chan Gailey is senile and this guy was the only name he remembered

Can you coach? If you can do a better job go to the HQ's an ask for an interview show your credentials and resume. I used to coach Defense in 91-95 at USCSB Coyotes. If I knew OL or anything offense I would apply I am damn good at teaching players how to play we won 3 of 4 years I was there we ranked 4th, 2nd, and 1st overall in defense when I was the Coordinator we played in Division II CCAA. I played as well High School (FONTANA STEELERS 1987) and Jr. College (1991). I played QB at Fontana and LB at Skadron College. I may be 49 but I am very cerebral and I am someone you better respect or I really get on your case. Capisci. We need hard-nose teachers who can coach their asses off. Brian Flores is the perfect hire he is knows what he wants and he goes and get it. Do it man. Prove you can coach and you never know.

***Updated, take it for what it is worth, but he played at a golf course here in Houston today, where I work, and one of our member's said he was talking about how he accepted the job. I didn't get it from the man himself, but too random of a thing i would think for it not to be true....Of course word got to me since I seem to be one of the few fin fans in Houston. I didn't know the guy till I googled him.

Can you coach? If you can do a better job go to the HQ's an ask for an interview show your credentials and resume. I used to coach Defense in 91-95 at USCSB Coyotes. If I knew OL or anything offense I would apply I am damn good at teaching players how to play we won 3 of 4 years I was there we ranked 4th, 2nd, and 1st overall in defense when I was the Coordinator we played in Division II CCAA. I played as well High School (FONTANA STEELERS 1987) and Jr. College (1991). I played QB at Fontana and LB at Skadron College. I may be 49 but I am very cerebral and I am someone you better respect or I really get on your case. Capisci. We need hard-nose teachers who can coach their asses off. Brian Flores is the perfect hire he is knows what he wants and he goes and get it. Do it man. Prove you can coach and you never know.
b6459864891f93e201eb300894a66548.jpg

Back
Top Bottom