RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami

Film. You don't know how to properly evaluate film. That's the answer.
So every professional site that ranks him average is wrong, but you are right because you evaluate film? Lol.

How many teams right now would trade their starting qb for Tua? Please list them. It will be a short list, so its easy.

Linebackers stacking the box doesn't mean the majority of his completions weren't easy throws. Just means there was no threat to go deep which is supported by his numbers. The coaches did a very nice job in formations and creating openings to throw for him. Throwing flats, short outs and slants are not difficult throws for NFL QB's.
Um that is the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen. It's supposed to make it easier for the qb to pass the ball. When LB's stack the box it opens the middle of the field. Even if you have 2 safety's. It opens everywhere deep on the outside if there is a single high S. Your football acumen is laughable. He didn't throw the ball deep because the offense didn't allow it with it's stupid one read and bail play calling. Which has been confirmed by multiple players from last year.

Also, you still did answer the question on Tua's record for passing completion percentage last year? shouldn't it be broken ever year? You still haven't answered that question. Because you can't, because it doesn't support the narrative you are trying to convey and you actually have no clue what you are watchin on film.

Um that is the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen. It's supposed to make it easier for the qb to pass the ball. When LB's stack the box it opens the middle of the field. Even if you have 2 safety's. It opens everywhere deep on the outside if there is a single high S. Your football acumen is laughable. He didn't throw the ball deep because the offense didn't allow it with it's stupid one read and bail play calling. Which has been confirmed by multiple players from last year.

Also, you still did answer the question on Tua's record for passing completion percentage last year? shouldn't it be broken ever year? You still haven't answered that question. Because you can't, because it doesn't support the narrative you are trying to convey and you actually have no clue what you are watchin on film.
I'll answer it. I told a group of my coworkers the other day that Tua had the highest passing completion percentage. They laughed and said "thats because he doesn't throw past 5 yards"

Enough said right there....

So every professional site that ranks him average is wrong, but you are right because you evaluate film? Lol.

How many teams right now would trade their starting qb for Tua? Please list them. It will be a short list, so its easy.
Except they all don't. There are multiple sites out there that show where he excels. He isn't average. His play calling was horse **** and so were the o-line, rb's and all but 2 receiving weapons. Kind of like how Aaron Rogers had a team that went 6-9-1 in -2018 and 7-9 in 2017. Sometimes an offense is so shitty the qb just can't overcome them. No matter how great, good or average they are.

A QB struggles with bad receivers?! News at 11!

You're a bit blinded by your lack of awareness.
Your only argument is his WRS. Yeah they weren't great but great QBs make their receivers better. Brady has done it for years, Rodgers does it, mahomes did it, Herbert does it, they all do. It was the same cast Fitz had no trouble with. We've yet to see him push the ball down the field on any level, throw on the run, struggle making the right read down the field. What are you going to say if he's replaced this year? His cast again? The guy has been average at his best. I hope he does all the great things you give him reach arounds for but only time will tell.

Not when your QB refuses to push the ball, which he refused to do. When he tried he was not accurate. So they dared him and he did nothing with it.

I'll answer it. I told a group of my coworkers the other day that Tua had the highest passing completion percentage. They laughed and said "thats because he doesn't throw past 5 yards"

Enough said right there....
Yeah, your co-workers. Especially one's from NY is who I should believe on their film study of Tua.

Excuse me for not obliging. They have enough to worry about with Zach Wilson pickup up cougars at the 55 and over retirement complex.

I've mentioned several times that I don't think all criticism is valid either. I don't agree with every negative or deny every positive.

Hell, all offseason I've been saying that despite my not believing in him, Tua needs another year here to prove what he can do. So i feel like I've been pretty balanced myself.
What if Tua balls out?? Will you then be a believer? I don't understand your take on this. At least the insufferable ones stick to their guns and harp on how bad/average Tua is. You on the other hand like to play both sides. You say he deserves another year yet adamantly state he won't show us improvement since you don't believe he will.

That's great, but we had a solid TE, but zero run game, a decimated receiving corps, and one of the worst lines in history. You can't imagine any of that having anything to do with not allowing Tua to shine?

And several posts of yours(or maybe sox) in this thread you have mentioned Tua only throwing short routes. I would assume you can agree that's because his line didn't give time for that. Having to use receivers/backs as additional blockers on every play is a recipe for failure. And I think Tua showed tremendous poise in that situation while making limited mistakes.

So this year, he'll have a substantial upgrade to his surroundings, and I am optimistic this means better performance by Tua.

Also, while Jimmy G is ahead of Tua in stats, they're only marginally better. And they should have been even better given the talent around him.

So this, in my opinion, is why Tua could be better than currently advertised.
Most pressured QB in decades and one of the least sacked QB's in the NFL last year should show people what kind of pocket presence Tua actually has.

Except they all don't. There are multiple sites out there that show where he excels. He isn't average. His play calling was horse **** and so were the o-line, rb's and all but 2 receiving weapons. Kind of like how Aaron Rogers had a team that went 6-9-1 in -2018 and 7-9 in 2017. Sometimes an offense is so shitty the qb just can't overcome them. No matter how great, good or average they are.
Haha, Aaron Rodgers was out for most of 2017 and in 2018 he threw for 4400 yards 25 td and 2 int. You mean he couldn't overcome bad defense? If Tua ever puts up those numbers, hell will have frozen over. What would Rodgers do with Tyreek and waddle? That would be scary

Not when your QB refuses to push the ball, which he refused to do. When he tried he was not accurate. So they dared him and he did nothing with it.
You should probably do some better research. Tua was actually tied with Kyler Murray for the #1 completion percentage on deep throws at 50%. You're literally basing your opinion on something that is 100% wrong. It's been plastered on this site for months. Do better next time.

Back
Top Bottom