RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami

I can see this trade happening. McDaniel is going to be under pressure to win this year and he knows he’s dealing with an extremely erratic owner. Garoppolo is not a franchise quarterback but he’s better than Tua.

This team can get to the Super Bowl with Jimmy G throwing the ball.
RONG - LOL

The only tenuous connection is McDaniel.

It makes zero sense.

Jimmy G is not better than Tua and he might not be better than Bridgewater. The success of the 49ers while he played QB was in spite of him not because of him.

IF he could play he would have TWO Super Bowl rings right now.
Jimmy G is better than both. Has a stronger arm than both and he’s taller than Tua. Jimmy G can make all the throws, Tua and Teddy can’t.

I get it fans don't want it to happen (I don't). But most fans aren't emotionally stable enough to hear or read something they don't agree with or want to happen and have a normal adult reaction. So they throw a temper tantrum online, claim everything is "fake" and "made up", and call people names. That's all this is. It's the only way some people cope with news or reports or rumors they don't want to happen.
Heavy.com. All you need to know about the legitimacy of that story.

You are looking through the wrong end of the telescope - LOL
I agree. IMO McD came here in part b/c he saw Tua as an upgrade over Jimmy G. Tua is more accurate and has a faster release. Their arms are similar and Tua can make every throw Jimmy G can, more accurately. Somebody called Jimmy G a choker above. I don't agree with that, but I also don't think he's as much of a gamer as Tua is. I have more faith that Tua will develop into that QB that wins the game for you like he was in college. He's already shown an ability to manage games in the pros that many fans just lack the insight to appreciate. Obviously he's had limited weapons and historically poor pass pro, but his good game management is part of why the team has a good W/L in his games.

I agree. IMO McD came here in part b/c he saw Tua as an upgrade over Jimmy G. Tua is more accurate and has a faster release. Their arms are similar and Tua can make every throw Jimmy G can, more accurately. Somebody called Jimmy G a choker above. I don't agree with that, but I also don't think he's as much of a gamer as Tua is. I have more faith that Tua will develop into that QB that wins the game for you like he was in college. He's already shown an ability to manage games in the pros that many fans just lack the insight to appreciate. Obviously he's had limited weapons and historically poor pass pro, but his good game management is part of why the team has a good W/L in his games.
Zero chance. If the Dolphins front office and coaching staff actually believe that they can win anything with Tua then they’re really crazy. Garoppolo’s arm is much stronger and he can make plays under duress, Tua can’t.

Here's how I look at it. Noone knows what Jimmy can do better than McD. So, if he does bring him in, it's for a reason. Maybe it's to replace Teddy. Maybe it's to replace Tua. We won't know until it happens if it does happen. Plenty of time then to get passionate about it. Until then, just wait and see.

Zero chance. If the Dolphins front office and coaching staff actually believe that they can win anything with Tua then they’re really crazy.
I think they will continue to be what they are with Tua. He's not the guy you count on to carry a team. He will be better than what we have seen simply because they've given him more. I do not believe he's better than Jimmy.

The truth hurts, so you narrow your target on a false frame of reference.
Bad news for you - that doesn't work with knowledgeable posters.
You have just been royally "flushed" and you did it all to yourself!
I'm not sure what you are referring to. To clarify I meant compare Jimmy G just to Tua right now, and Jimmy G is better.

I really hope that Tua comes out on fire, because if he doesn't he will be beched for Teddy or Jimmy G. Forever. The love affair with him here is laughable. But I'm also a realist.

Back
Top Bottom