Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

All of you Tank for Tua maniacs need to shut the **** up and stop whining so much. Miami has been the most boring team to watch over the last 10-15 years. Nothing even remotely exciting has happened, on a consistent basis, with this team in years. Ricky Williams was a lot of fun to watch. That was in '02 & '03. 17 years ago! Since then we've had the random Cam Wake sack, big interception or trick play. Woopdy Frigging Do. At least Fitzpatrick is fun to watch and will give me a reason to waste my time and see the games on Sunday. Fitzmagic has charisma. Tanehill sucked ass, was white bread and was boring as **** to watch. Watching him play was like watching a bad movie. As other posters have noted, the coach and the GM have said that it's not their intention to Tank. Tanking doesn't necessarily guarantee you the next Drew Brees or Peyton Manning. It pays off sometimes, sure. But not always. Sit back...relax and be happy with the Dolphins new direction. They'll be the most fun, crappy team to watch in decades.

Bring it on. BRING IT ON. $11 mil for 2 yrs, so $5.5 mil a year for a starting QB? $10 mil/yr possible...soooo...if he takes us to the Super Bowl. No reason to worry about the payment. I love it. Here is your bridge to the future QB of Miami.

You're talking about developing players but yet you're ok with a 36 YO guy that will take those snaps away from two young QB's. I get your point about wanting to win now but at beast we'll win 5 or 6 games with him so middle of the pack once again. Aren't you sick of never being good enough?
This team hasn't won in 46 YEARS. Do you think is time to try something different?

Thats were the coaches come in. You'd think if those two guys who what were on the practice squad are showing signs and that the staff is going to hinder them ?.... They already know and was most likely in the consideration for another QB pickup.
Fitz is a knowledge filled experienced QB to help with the real QB soon to be...Not there to take us to the promise land....
Just another sign of the waste it is to live for the 2020 draft... It ain't happening Bro and we are off the starting line to trying to build a team that wins sooner rather than later....

You're talking about developing players but yet you're ok with a 36 YO guy that will take those snaps away from two young QB's. I get your point about wanting to win now but at beast we'll win 5 or 6 games with him so middle of the pack once again. Aren't you sick of never being good enough?
This team hasn't won in 46 YEARS. Do you think is time to try something different?
Dude, two young QBs that will never amount to anything. Come on man, you appear to be a extremely smart poster and person in general. Do you really think "tanking" and playing these inexperienced QBs will lead to a SB some day? The Patriots created a winning culture. I live up here and hate it, but they didn't do it by banking on tanking. Yes, they got lucky with Brady, but the moves they have made ever since, while not always successful, were made focusing on winning. That's the problem with the modern day Dolphins' fan base. They are always focused on losing.

Is it? This guy will win us 6 games somehow.
He’s capable of doing some things on the field but who is he going to throw the ball to?we really got nobody plus he’s going to be getting sacked an awful lot LOL With no Oline in front of him. That’s just the offense we really not going to have that good of a defense either probably mediocre at best.

Don't like this, but the OL should be awful, and Fitzpatrick is mediocre enough to lose 14 games with this roster.

Exactly, and he is also a proven enough vet to win over the locker room. You cant just throw a scrub out there and be obvious in your intent as it could easily lose the locker room.

The only way signing a veteran bridge type qb like Fitzpatrick would make sense is if this team already had a young qb on the roster that the organization viewed as a franchise qb. Signing Fitzpatrick or any other vet qb just doesn't make sense to me. What is the plan to bring in a young franchise qb? This year's qb class is not a great one and Miami would most likely have to make a significant move up to draft at best, the second best qb in a week class.

Back
Top Bottom