Ryan Tannehill | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

He's seeing the defense everything looks easy for him out there. Of course every play, every protection won't be perfect but he's not throwing bad passes. He's pretty much where I thought he'd be at this point, only going to improve!

I really hate arguments that start with "RT was great and all, BUT...."

but?

Can we just stop pretending like EVERY other QB doesn't have a few bad passes in every single game?

picking out his one or two bad passes every game is getting really tiring. ppl are trying WAY to hard to try to justify their previous criticisms

I really hate arguments that start with "RT was great and all, BUT...."

but?

Can we just stop pretending like EVERY other QB doesn't have a few bad passes in every single game?

picking out his one or two bad passes every game is getting really tiring. ppl are trying WAY to hard to try to justify their previous criticisms

Exactly or that his stats were padded of yac.

Just let **** slide off, I don’t worry bout ppls opinions anymore lol.

The number of passing attempts and total yards do not correlate to wins. I am sure you know about this statistical analysis. If you are playing fantasy football, then it matters. I can accept not converting 3rd downs, not pushing down the field, and other arguments. The totals yardage is just a weak premise!!
To be fair, there isn't much left to criticize these days. "Total yards"(29th) looks much worse than "yards per attempt"(4th)

The real fail was thinking RT was the weak link of this team or calling me delusional for thinking we would be good this year. You're probably one of those guys lol.

Lol Jesus dude. You do know we are all on the same team here?

I've long believed, even through his struggles, that Tannehill would have a Gannon-like end to his career. It was just a question of whether that would happen in Miami or somewhere else. Gase may have saved him to have that kind of late career resurgence here in Miami.

Tannehill has been effective and efficient to start the year and you can't really ask for much more. He has to exercise some demons this week in NE. He's never won there as a starter.

To be fair, thats not really on Tannehill. The Dolphins have never beaten a Brady-led Patriot team in NE. They've only won there twice since 2001. The wildcat game against Matt Cassell, and an end of year throwaway game against Matt Cassell.

Delighted for him, and for us Dolphins fans. Thought he was very good yesterday, when a lot of the other stuff wasn't working - had zero run game and he got us there for the win. Absolutely glorious. Just keep him upright and he'll just get better and better I reckon, seems that way right now anyway.

Monday morning ... la la la la la la.

Back
Top Bottom