Ryan Tannehill | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Love how people have to dig for a dig instead of just leaving it at "i was stupid about him".

So now the mantra is "he'll never be
top 3"? gimme a break. no one ever thought or projected him to be. What we (and the FO) hoped for against hope was that he would be a "franchise QB".

That's a QB that is worthy of leading your team for 10-15 years, building a team around, capable of getting you to the SB and being the face of the Franchise. Guess what? We got it!

Not only that, It is becoming more and more likely that RT will end up the top QB of the star-studded Class of 2012.

That he had to go through terrific adversity and a large number of unbelieving fans to get there, and improved every step of the way, just adds to the Cinderella story. He wins a SB and this is a 30 for 30 story begging.

He's for real- and he's OURS!

Speak for yourself. I think he has Top Three potential. I even predict a Rich Gannon MVP season within three years.

Yes I am a homer. I don’t care. Tannehill has had a rough start and his critics aren’t completely wrong. They’re mostly wrong though and they’re going to run out of complaints sooner than later.

I really hate arguments that start with "RT was great and all, BUT...."

but?

Can we just stop pretending like EVERY other QB doesn't have a few bad passes in every single game?

picking out his one or two bad passes every game is getting really tiring. ppl are trying WAY to hard to try to justify their previous criticisms

Agreed!!! And by the way, he is going to have a few shitty games in the future. And we’ll have to endure all the sky is falling fans each time.

every week, in most games, there are ugly plays and even ugly games by good qb's.

how some dont get that and let it pass is beyond exasperating. it really is.

i dont mind (and even do it myself) the "DAMMIT Tannehill how can you DO that??!!!"
comments. "You're killing me, you diot!"

thats being a fan.

but taking a few of those plays to the level of "he is what he is/he'll never be the answer" is just dumb.

I'm just glad he averaged over 10 yards per completion. That means he was looking downfield. Let's attack the defense. Stop letting them dictate the plays. Make the defense try to adjust to us.

I also hope Gase has a few trick plays like the Wilson to Grant TD in his pocket for the pats.

Why isn't anyone giving props to Wilson's pass?

On the run and threw an absolute dime to Grant 25 yards down the field running at full speed. If Tannehill threw that pass the board would be heaping all kinds of praise on that pass.

On the run and threw an absolute dime to Grant 25 yards down the field running at full speed. If Tannehill threw that pass the board would be heaping all kinds of praise on that pass.

and you'd be saying how it was overthrown or underthrown or a pass anyone could make

Great pass! Great play design and execution with perfect timing for the call. Would be interesting to see what plays they ran out of that formation to set up the trick play. Nice help block by Tannehill to make sure Wilson had time. Don't think I've heard any Tannehill supporter state that he's the only one that can toss the rock...just that he's pretty darn good at it.

Huh?:lol:

I also hope Gase has a few trick plays like the Wilson to Grant TD in his pocket for the pats.

in the press conf, both he and players intimated they have TONS of them and oractice them regularly.

He said they were "variations" off their normal plays and refused to say what the name of the play was " I'm not
goimg to give that info out- give away our playbook terminology"

i get what he's saying- avoiding reverse engineering.

Wanny, those get funnier every time! that was LITERALLY a LOL. :)

The thread is called "Ryan Tannehill"...

Back
Top Bottom