Ryan Tannehill's pocket awareness | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill's pocket awareness

LOL @ this clown.

I defeated you!!!

hahahahaha

Your opinions are crap supported by crap and served with a side of crap. The only thing you've defeated is what's left of anyone's respect for you. You've trampled that right into the ground by being such a classy poster. I love how you call others fanboys, yet your name is WALLACE, you joined WHEN WALLACE SIGNED. You are the epitome of a fanboy. And I don't question the "boy" part one bit, either. Come back and discuss football like an adult when you've grow some hair on that shriveled little raisin you call a nutsack, fanboy.

So much truth. His first post in here says how easy it would be to make a video demonstrating how bad his awareness is (no doubt there are traits he can improve on) but yet provides nothing other than opinion.

Make the video. Show us proof instead of just talking out your ass.

When did Marvez say that?
In the last few days. It pissed me off.
He didn't say that Tannehill was a bust, just that he plays QB like a WR because that was his training and that is why he is so slow at reading Defenses.

LMFAO, try bringing an original opinion to the table.

I have clearly defeated you.... NEXT.
Haha! you haven't defeated anything ever since you started posting here... don't let the thanks you get from WV fool you...

In the last few days. It pissed me off.
He didn't say that Tannehill was a bust, just that he plays QB like a WR because that was his training and that is why he is so slow at reading Defenses.

Marvez is a hack. Tannehill is not slow at reading defenses.

I think the ability to escape the pocket (which Tannehill absolutely has) and pocket awareness are two different things; the video does an excellent job of putting the former on display. Pocket awareness is more about manipulating the pass rush to put your blockers in the best position to divert (block) their assigned rusher, while maintaining eyes downfield. There hasn't been much improvement in that regard from Tannehill; however, a more free-flowing offensive scheme should expedite that phase of his development pretty quickly.

How are the mods allowing posts like these.

The dude deserved whatever he gets. He is saying he knows more about football then other posters while calling them ignorant. While displaying ignorance

Re: original video

That's not a video of pocket awareness, that's all failed blitz recognition.

Shouright was head and shoulders better than you, he was the ultimate troll but at least he was articulate about it. Keep it up though, you're well on the way to the same place as him

Last edited by a moderator:
The dude deserved whatever he gets. He is saying he knows more about football then other posters while calling them ignorant. While displaying ignorance

Right, saying Ryan needs to improve his pocket awareness is totally ignorant. :rolleyes2: Hellen Keller can see he could use a bit of improvement in this area. That doesn't mean he is a bust or won't be a very good starting QB in this league, it just means he can improve, which we all said would be the case when we drafted him.

Back
Top Bottom