Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier

If this is true Ross is a damn moron and hasn’t learned a THING in a decade of owning the team. ANOTHER half measure? Hamstringing the next head of football ops with people he might not like in the role?

You need a clean reset you dolt! This hokey pokey garbage does nothing but waster everyone’s time!

Now watch John Harbaugh go to the Jets and haunt us for 2 decades... stupid Ross.
He NEVER learns.

Thats the logical reasoning...and we are still in the process of discovering what level of logic is coming to our team... scarry that has to even be a thought..and just added example of disarray of this so called organization...

Should get a top shelf GM who will kick Gase out first thing and pick his own replacement...Like I previously stated we should brinks truck Ozzie Newsome......

or

Hire a formidable Head coach who runs the show and a GM willing to be the Gofer...

These are the only logical steps. Gase #1, T-bomb #2 and coaching staff 86ed and new regime will be built by new guys.
I mean its so friggin simple and obvious....

Ozzie could possibly give a step up for John Harbaugh when available... Because if you have a half a brain and have observed the train wreck owner of the team and willing to put your life it his hands I'm not sure you'd be the right choice..and Keeping Gase makes as much sense as keeping Burke I mean its a no brainer....
I doubt Newsome leaves. A couple of posters have mentioned Highsmith. I would be interested in at least exploring that possibility.

I know he has never run the whole show before, but by all accounts, he is very hard working, has extensive personnel experience, and is a Miami guy. Pair him with Marino, and you might be on the right track.

There are no guarantees. Hell, even Bill Polian had his share of failure.

We had the jags in 2nd and 17 we played the play side corner 12 yards off gave away 15 like it was our goal.

Im over it.

2nd string qb 4th wr level talent and 12 yards off on 2nd and 17.

Ya Adam Gase lets go into this years draft and pick up another TE so we can build our Offense around it like last year....Remember all the talk and excitement and the preseason Gesicki secrets ... ya another mind blowing strategy by our Genius Head Coach...

Ya lets keep Burke and make him shave for we all know it was his beard causing the problem (note: Burke statement sarcasm, kidding but must be noted for fear that a few of yas will think its true )

Losing Tannenbaum is a good thing no matter what else happens. Not sure how Marino will be as a VP but at least he is a football guy with actual NFL experience. Should mean less faith in shakes and analytics and more decisions from a football perspective

I believe newsome is retiring end of year

Think your right, thats why we will need a Big Brinks Truck and a Vito Corleone approach, you know " An answer you can't refuse " not written but $$$$$$$$$

I know I'm dreamin.....

I said weeks ago, if change were to happen it would be on the margins. That Gase and Tannehill will get 2019 at the minimum, and the results that follow will be consistent with previous Gase coached teams. Or Tannehill QB teams.

Burke has to go. We give away too many yards for free situationally with the coverage call.

It depends. Burke gives Gase another card to play next year. Gase has become masterful at stacking excuse cards. People don't change.

If he has enough traction with Ross that TB prevented Burke from building the defense he needs, then Burke will be spared. And Gase can continue to tinker with his offense.

Burke can blame Suh's contract, Branch's injury and the bad Harris pick as reasons for the D being bad against the run. He also can show marked improvement by the new LB core. X's development and Minkah's promise. Burke has a ton of excuses available.

If Gase thinks Burke can be spared and used next year, Burke stays.

Also, have we not identified this draft as being DL heavy? Can you see how this can be used as ammo to save Burke and give him one more year?

I think Loggains gets axed before Burke. Gase needs scape goats for the offense too.

I think Loggains gets axed before Burke. Gase needs scape goats for the offense too.
Who would buy that? Ross maybe, but surely, he doesn't live in a vacuum. I would think, given the circumstances, Marino would have as much influence on Ross as Gase.

Who would buy that? Ross maybe, but surely, he doesn't live in a vacuum. I would think, given the circumstances, Marino would have as much influence on Ross as Gase.

Let me say this another way, I think Loggains IS gone. Independent of Burke.

Gase will need a scape goat for the offense. He will have to show improvement across the board.

As I recall from previously in the year, isn't one of Gase's buddies going to be available for hire as offensive coordinator? I would be shocked if Loggains survives this season.

It depends. Burke gives Gase another card to play next year. Gase has become masterful at stacking excuse cards. People don't change.

If he has enough traction with Ross that TB prevented Burke from building the defense he needs, then Burke will be spared. And Gase can continue to tinker with his offense.

Burke can blame Suh's contract, Branch's injury and the bad Harris pick as reasons for the D being bad against the run. He also can show marked improvement by the new LB core. X's development and Minkah's promise. Burke has a ton of excuses available.

If Gase thinks Burke can be spared and used next year, Burke stays.

Also, have we not identified this draft as being DL heavy? Can you see how this can be used as ammo to save Burke and give him one more year?

Thank God all we have heard are Rumors and sources hear say. To be fair we have to let this play out but it is very sad to even think that the Burkes and Gase's and T-bombs are even in the picture to be of consideration.
This team is a pushing at best the .500 disaster and truthfully needs so much that the options are almost 100% you could change everything like GM, HC, Coach staff, QB, OL, LBrs, WR's and still come out better than the train wreck of the last 2 years in particular. Its not another fill a hole here or there and needs to be understood that this will not happen over night and if Gase still here the process of renewal isn't even being started yet and have to be extended more years...

Last edited:
As I said in another thread, I think Marino gets brought in as the real "fan's hope". Ross always has a Plan B.

Up until now it has been TB vs. Gase. If TB is fired, it becomes Gase vs. Marino. Gase will have to get to a Super Bowl to keep Marino at bay.

I think Marino is Ross' final play to get a winner in Miami and cement his legacy as an owner.

Back
Top Bottom