Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier

Lots of posters acting like bitter ex-girlfriends in this thread. Time to put your emotions in check and look at the situation like a rational adult.

Crying about Burke is stupid because Gase has always held his coaching staff accountable. Burke is as good as gone, that’s almost a certainty, and that’s especially true because he wasn’t even Gase’s first choice.

If what Chambers says is true, then that’s a best case scenario. Let the new head honcho come in and do his own evaluation of Gase. If he doesn’t like what he sees, so be it. If he thinks he will do a good job, that’s fine too. But firing him just because you guys are sad about missing the playoffs is beyond stupid.

Lots of posters acting like bitter ex-girlfriends in this thread. Time to put your emotions in check and look at the situation like a rational adult.

Crying about Burke is stupid because Gase has always held his coaching staff accountable. Burke is as good as gone, that’s almost a certainty, and that’s especially true because he wasn’t even Gase’s first choice.

If what Chambers says is true, then that’s a best case scenario. Let the new head honcho come in and do his own evaluation of Gase. If he doesn’t like what he sees, so be it. If he thinks he will do a good job, that’s fine too. But firing him just because you guys are sad about missing the playoffs is beyond stupid.

If you think people want gase gone bc we missed the playoffs, then you don't have the slightest clue

An example...other than Chris Foerster.

Honestly Gase will hold Burke accountable. The only argument Gase made in Burke's defense was that the offense wasnt getting it done so that was hurting the defense

Let me say this another way, I think Loggains IS gone. Independent of Burke.

Gase will need a scape goat for the offense. He will have to show improvement across the board.

As I recall from previously in the year, isn't one of Gase's buddies going to be available for hire as offensive coordinator? I would be shocked if Loggains survives this season.
Let me say this another way.

If Gase tries to blame Loggains for the offensive failures, no one will buy into it.

He may do it, but that's not going to bolster anyone's opinion of him. He can't now say that it wasn't his offense. We all know who calls the plays. We all know the gameday, situational football mistakes are owned by him, and him alone.

The only way he could possibly spin that, is that the OC wasn't preparing the offense properly.

He's already seen by most hardcore fans as an excuse maker.

Done with TB but still would keep him over Gase if it came to that
That is how DONE I am with that fraud

As I said in another thread, I think Marino gets brought in as the real "fan's hope". Ross always has a Plan B.

Up until now it has been TB vs. Gase. If TB is fired, it becomes Gase vs. Marino. Gase will have to get to a Super Bowl to keep Marino at bay.

I think Marino is Ross' final play to get a winner in Miami and cement his legacy as an owner.

Don't get me wrong cause Marino as a QB was god. But as far as where he'd have to be to truly be effective which also though love the guy don't really know his skills in this area because its a lot different than QBin and would be beyond just in Ross's ear but actual GM position. Not really sure if he's even willing to consider that job because it would be life changing and he'd have to be on a hell of a lot more than I think he'd be comfortable with.
Ya the Fans can wet their pants over the thought but doubt that would be in the options and probably better off not being..... We need a proven GM who knows what he's doing and has done it before with success and not another science experiment.......Or Head Coach that also knows the building process that the appropriate GM could work with.

If Gase tries to blame Loggains for the offensive failures, no one will buy into it.

He's already seen by most hardcore fans as an excuse maker.

Why not? He managed to pass the blame onto Christensen last year.

When you look at a coach and realize that not a single NFL team would hire him as an OC, then he probably shouldn’t be your head coach.

If you think people want gase gone bc we missed the playoffs, then you don't have the slightest clue

I have an excellent clue what’s going on, actually. I’m looking at what’s going on rationally and without emotion. It’s something the rest of you would do well to try.

In other words, wait and see approach.
Okay, let's see.

I don’t think it’s wait-and-see as much as it is letting the new VP come in and make his own judgements on what’s going on. It seems like a smart approach to me, regardless of your feelings on the rest of the staff.

Or it could be Gase has yet to field and lead a offense that scores more than 21 ppg. The last Miami coach to do it during the Tannehill era, was a 3rd year HC in Philbin.

But hey, who keeps count?

44099520_2177282205657980_4429623252398112768_n.jpg More half measures.
Tbomb is a worthless fool, but Gase isnt as advertised.
The Fins are a reflection of the owner.

I have an excellent clue what’s going on, actually. I’m looking at what’s going on rationally and without emotion. It’s something the rest of you would do well to try.

Pure numbers are facts. No emotion. Just a sham of a product that Davie has produced during the Tannehill era and before.

Back
Top Bottom