Sam Madison Cut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison Cut?

We have to pay him 3.7 this year. That is what is left of the original signing bonus.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Is that enough for Manning and Tait?

Maybe in Fantasyland. :D

Don't get me wrong, I would love it..but I can't imagine that happening.

Whatever we do it has to be something that will make this team much better, talent wise and leadership wise..PERIOD!!

I personally think that anything that doesn't involve Manning is a possibility. Well, except Terrell Owens.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
By cutting Griese before June 1st..Miami will save 6.3 million dollars. Miami can also save 1.2 mill by cutting McKnight...1.9 mill for cutting Ruddy...1.3 for cutting David Bowens...8k for cutting Thompson...all with minimal cap penalties. That's 11.5 million dollars saved with small cap penalties.

They can't afford to simply cut Fiedler before June 1st. Same for Fletcher and Marion.

These players need to restructure...
Mare, Fletcher, Marion, Fiedler, Bowens and hopefully Madison, Thomas and maybe Taylor.

They can't afford to have Fiedler on the roster in March when he gets that roster bonus that kicks in the 5th year of his deal. He has to go before March.

"They can't afford to have Fiedler on the roster in March when he gets that roster bonus that kicks in the 5th year of his deal. He has to go before March."

Oooh, I hope so. Miami needs a fresh start at QB.

Originally posted by KBISBACK

They can't afford to have Fiedler on the roster in March when he gets that roster bonus that kicks in the 5th year of his deal. He has to go before March.

You got that right. If we draft Losman or Rivers they will be projects in the making though which means we need a veteran like Brunel to step in.

Why does everyone want Brunell? Or is just Prez saying it over and over?

I want GARCIA or MCMAHON

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Why does everyone want Brunell? Or is just Prez saying it over and over?

I want GARCIA or MCMAHON

No, I STILL want Garcia. But I dought we cant afford him which is why I kept saying we need Brunel. Garcia is way better than Brunel in the first place. He can run, pass, come through in the clutch and is a good presence in the huddle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom