Sam Madison Cut? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison Cut?

We are running the Norv Turner O. We need a pocket passer and Brunell can still bomb it deep.

Garcia will never be successful in Norv Turner's offense. He doesn't have the arm nor the ability to throw the ball down the field.

Brunell has the arm to run the offense.

The best fit would be a healthy Kurt Warner or a quarterback like Kerry Collins and Drew Bledsoe. That's the type of quarterback this offense needs.

I sure can if we can get him.

Please no kurt warner... brunell is the right fit, garcia i dont think would fit well in miami, plus he wouldnt look good in a phins jersey, and that counts for something

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Please no kurt warner... brunell is the right fit, garcia i dont think would fit well in miami, plus he wouldnt look good in a phins jersey, and that counts for something

With our management we might see Warner AND Rich Gannon

if by some reason drew bledsoe came available that would be the qb to have. the bills bad season was not his fault no p.price moulds hurt almost all year and their line is worse than ours. drew has plently of football left if the bills cut him id be for picking him up.

Meuller usually looks for young QBs or solid veterans. Not Rich Gannons.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
if by some reason drew bledsoe came available that would be the qb to have. the bills bad season was not his fault no p.price moulds hurt almost all year and their line is worse than ours. drew has plently of football left if the bills cut him id be for picking him up.

No way. I hope Drew doesn't come here. Drew CAN NOT run the ball at all and he stays in the pocket too long. Can you imagine Drew being protected by our line?

Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez

No way. I hope Drew doesn't come here. Drew CAN NOT run the ball at all and he stays in the pocket too long. Can you imagine Drew being protected by our line?
why would he need to run the ball? we have ricky williams. you have said mark brunell alot you think he can run the ball with 2 knee braces? as for our line it should be upgraded so that would not be a problem.

I don't want Brunell to run the ball. I want him to pass it deep. And he still has good pocket awareness to avoid the sack. He just can't run for 15 yards like in his younger days.

Quarterbacks throw the ball. They don't run the ball.

You should never overlook passing skills in a quarterback to get someone that is mobile.

Scrambling quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl, and they never will.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
why would he need to run the ball? we have ricky williams. you have said mark brunell alot you think he can run the ball with 2 knee braces? as for our line it should be upgraded so that would not be a problem.

At least Mark knows when to get rid of the ball. Drew will just sit back and let John Abraham or Richard Seymour demolish him.

It would be great if they could sign Brunell and draft Rivers but if they do sign Brunell they probably won't pick up a QB until later in the draft.
By the way...why is everyone so high on this Losman kid from tulane? I heard he has all the tools but he's really ****y and I looked at this stats this year and they were not impressive at all. Especially against good teams. He sounds like another Ryan Leaf to me.
I'd pass on potential and draft a leader. Rivers is a leader.

Losman isn't ****y he has confidence. There is a difference.

His TD/INT ratio is very good.

His team is a piece of crap.

Back
Top Bottom