Sam Madison Cut? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison Cut?

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Quarterbacks throw the ball. They don't run the ball.

You should never overlook passing skills in a quarterback to get someone that is mobile.

Scrambling quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl, and they never will.

QB's pass the ball, how insightfull. The last comment is ridiculous, and you should be ashamed for making such a foolish remark.

Staubach
Young
Elway

Not to mention the scrambling QB's (Tarkenton) that may not have won a Super Bowl, but excelled, and got to the big game.

Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez
I hear that their is a great chance are Pro Bowl Corner will be cut very soon be our beloved Fins. In an oppurtunity to save money Miami is thought to cut Sam, draft Gamble, resign T-Buck and then make a run at a few free agents. Brunel? Northcutt? Pace? All have been mentioned in the Miami GM's office. No word on Manning yet but if Fiedler gets cut, Manning will be a front runner.

It's not like Brian Griese will have a big effect if he gets cut. He is near the league minnimum and at around 1/8 of the contract O-Gunn wants. We also might take a DE in the 3rd to stir some things up on the whole Adewale situation.

Dude, arent you a Faider Fan?? As I can see on your sig pic, thats as close as Tyrone Wheatley will get to becoming a "Pro-Bowler" LMAO!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Why does everyone want Brunell? Or is just Prez saying it over and over?

I want GARCIA or MCMAHON

We would have BY FAR the worst starting QB in the NFL if we signed McMahon to start.

Have you ever seen McMahon play or do you just see him on your video game? He has the lowest accuracy of any QB who's started more than three games in the last two years. He's terrible, just terrible.

He has a little athletic ability, but no ability to lead (his teammates hate his ****y attitude) no accuracy 40% accurate, and has never proven to be a winner anywhere he's went. (college or pros)

Wow, I can't believe anyone would want him for anything.

It would cost MORE money to cut Sam and sign someone to take his place than it would to keep him at his current salary. (which we won't)

We don't save money by cutting him before June, we save money by reducing his base salary.

i would rather have brunell, he has proven that he can be a pro bowler in this league at some time. im not saying he will next year but he is way better than mcmahon..

Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez

Losman will take a while to develope and your judgement on Garcia is not right. Garcia can scramble around while out of the pocket and still manage to hit a WR on the run. You dont think TO caught all those TD's and reception by himself? Garcia is a leader AND if he gets hurt he can manage through the pain unlike Fiedler who goes down hurt every season. Seriously, has their been a season Feidler has played every game. How many times has Jay made the Pro Bowl. I still think Jeff is what Miami needs.

I never said Garcia couldn't scramble. I'm saying he can't throw deep and in our offense we need to throw the deep ball well. There is a reason everyone out here wants Rattay to start over Garcia. When Erickson came in SF, he wanted to throw the ball vertically more, but Garcia couldn't do it. That is why T.O wants Rattay in there because Rattay can throw a better deep ball. Garcia is a very good west coast QB but when it comes to the type of offense that miami runs, Garcia is not that much of an upgrade over fiedler.

Re: Re: Sam Madison Cut?

Originally posted by Predaphin34

Dude, arent you a Faider Fan?? As I can see on your sig pic, thats as close as Tyrone Wheatley will get to becoming a "Pro-Bowler" LMAO!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:nono:

Jim Mandich mention that there have been talks about Madison getting cut.I think it will happen and it just a matter of time.

Originally posted by minus
Jim Mandich mention that there have been talks about Madison getting cut.I think it will happen and it just a matter of time.

Yes, Madison WILL get cut , I think before the draft so we can draft Gamble out of Ohio State and put him to replace Tbuck and Tbuck steps into Sams shoes.

where would we draft gamble? We have far bigger needs to address with the 20th pick, don't have a second rounder yet and i doubt he falls to the third... even if we ended up with two first rounders i thihnk we should look qb/wr/ol before even considering gamble.

Originally posted by TeeMoney

QB's pass the ball, how insightfull. The last comment is ridiculous, and you should be ashamed for making such a foolish remark.

Staubach
Young
Elway

Not to mention the scrambling QB's (Tarkenton) that may not have won a Super Bowl, but excelled, and got to the big game.

Let me add..........Hostetler, Montana, McMahon, Favre, and Theisman....all mobile guys that won the Bowl......

Not piling on....but........

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom