Same Old Dolphins! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Dolphins!

Arians is better...McCarthy is still out there...Richards is still out there...

But apparently... Munchak and Fangio also didn’t want the gig...as apparently none of latter did.

So we were left with Rizzi and a guy not ready...

I hope it works out!
McCarthy stated clearly it's was the Jets or nobody. No one has been hired yet so we are still not sure who it will be.

I don’t care what the article says. The numbers shows they were 11th.

New England’s defense is great compared to ours.

4.92 yards per rush... one of the worst in the league... worst Patriots yards per rush allowed since 1973 was the stat.....and only 30 sacks...only one team was worse.

Coupled with a top 5 offense that takes a lot of pressure off the defense.

4.92 yards per rush... one of the worst in the league... worst Patriots yards per rush allowed since 1973 was the stat.....and only 30 sacks...only one team was worse.

Coupled with a top 5 offense that takes a lot of pressure off the defense.
Pts per game?
Turnovers?
Int?
Rushing TD
Passer rating?

Richard- took a monster defense and kept it going. Got FIRED. Only got a job as a DB coach .... just using your argument style

Pts per game?
Turnovers?
Int?
Rushing TD
Passer rating?

Richard- took a monster defense and kept it going. Got FIRED. Only got a job as a DB coach .... just using your argument style

No...he had two great years coaching the legion of boom...with key injuries they slipped to 13th his last year...if you ask Simon Clancy he’ll tell what Cliff Avril said to him concerning why Richards left Seattle...and it wasn’t because he got fired...and it wasn’t because he was a bad coach.

Also... he is so good... Marinelli turn the defense over to Richards and the defense kicked ass...and the team and owner badly want him to stay... don’t hear anybody upset Flores is leaving.

All I know is I’m watching the Rams and Cowboys now and just see players all over the field on both sides.

Why do I turn on tv and see vander esch blitz with a clear path to QB in first five minutes yet I can’t recall McMillan ever once running free on a blitz to the QB?

Cooper running wild as an alpha. Gurley and Goff. Zach Martin wrecking people. D linemen flying around. Robert Woods a complete player. It’s everywhere.

Until Miami gets DIFFERENCE MAKING PLAYERS we will be doomed. No matter the coach.

This is NFL 2018-19. It’s about stud players. We are sorely lacking.

LOL. The Great Flores-Inspired Meltdown on FH has just been comical to watch. Again, I wanted Richard too, but I am in "wait and see" mode before I am ready to crucify this guy. Some of these posts border on being absurd simply because You guys talk as if You were actually in the room when these decisions were being made and You know exactly what was going through Ross and Grier's minds at the time. Yes, their track records aren't great, but how about giving Flores a chance before falling apart. Just saying...

No...he had two great years coaching the legion of boom...with key injuries they slipped to 13th his last year...if you ask Simon Clancy he’ll tell what Cliff Avril said to him concerning why Richards left Seattle...and it wasn’t because he got fired...and it wasn’t because he was a bad coach.

Also... he is so good... Marinelli turn the defense over to Richards and the defense kicked ***...and the team and owner badly want him to stay... don’t hear anybody upset Flores is leaving.

Ok cool so the for Richard the quality of his players is taken in to account, but not for Flores.. Sounds fair.

Last edited:
LOL. The Great Flores-Inspired Meltdown on FH has just been comical to watch. Again, I wanted Richard too, but I am in "wait and see" mode before I am ready to crucify this guy. Some of these posts border on being absurd simply because You guys talk as if You were actually in the room when these decisions were being made and You know exactly what was going through Ross and Grier's minds at the time. Yes, their track records aren't great, but how about giving Flores a chance before falling apart. Just saying...
Im with you. It is hilarious.

Dont judge on something that never happened before. I think we get this thing rolling in few years. We need a QB and finally a true #1 WR. I think our defense can be coached to perfection. Just need DT, DE and CB. Think we are 9 guys away if you include the OL. Hopefully we draft well. Flores looks he gets much love from players. Think he can work if he can get a good OC.

I hope I’m wrong...I love this team and have for 48 years... but this doesn’t feel like a good hire to me.

I was spoiled as a younger man when this team dominated the AFC east...went to 5 Superbowls...won back to backs in the first 15 years I was a fan...2 hall of fame QB’s.

We’re the winningest team in history in all sports when Don Shula left in 1995.

This organization has botched one thing after another since Shula left.

Even Jimmy was a botched hire because his heart really wasn’t in it... he wanted to fish.

This team passed on
Multiple shots it had at hall of fame successors to Dan Marino.

It kills me to see them have to hire a head coach who isn’t ready for it yet... who barely is ready to begin being a coordinator.

I hope I’m wrong...I love this team and have for 48 years... but this doesn’t feel like a good hire to me.

I was spoiled as a younger man when this team dominated the AFC east...went to 5 Superbowls...won back to backs in the first 15 years I was a fan...2 hall of fame QB’s.

We’re the winningest team in history in all sports when Don Shula left in 1995.

This organization has botched one thing after another since Shula left.

Even Jimmy was a botched hire because his heart really wasn’t in it... he wanted to fish.

This team passed on
Multiple shots it had at hall of fame successors to Dan Marino.

It kills me to see them have to hire a head coach who isn’t ready for it yet... who barely is ready to begin being a coordinator.

I completely agree!

Richard has got his defense getting murdered in a big game.

Flores > Richard.

It’s facts.

Every defense that Richard has coach has been ranked higher than a defense coached by Flores. That’s a fact!

Back
Top Bottom