Scapegoat Ryan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scapegoat Ryan

JRRYDAH21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm not sayin Tannehill is great but some of you on here putting this loss on him ??? Hahaha get a clue. We know the quarterback he is, one of those throws when we were up 7 hit stills right on the hands but noone is callin for his head. Where tf has Stills been. Where was Caroo the rest of the game, all the kid does is make plays but I saw more of butler just free lancing all game

Hahahah come on guys let's get real. We are all upset we lost but this is clear poor play callin . Good teams win cus they have a good leader and I like gase but my God his play callin is very questionable. I put this all on him same way as the Bengals game. Put your players in a position to win. Wtf

it doesnt matter whos playing qb, the results will be the same with adam gase calling the plays

i wish tannehill the best of luck the rest of his career, a talented kid drafted and ruined by the dumpster fire that keeps on burning, the miami dolphins

we will draft a qb, he will get creamed behind our oline, gase will still call wr screen 95% of the time, new qb will be run out of town and the cycle continues...

this isnt on one player or coach, there is something really wrong with this franchise...if ross is serious about building a winner he needs to gut every coach and front office person and start new, let the new personnel dept/coaches decide what morons we keep and let go...

almost 2 decades of complete ineptitude...a running back quits on us to get high, culpepper over brees, wildcat brown over rodgers, drafting the ginn family and him being passed to by cleo lemon/john beck, jake long over matt ryan i mean the list is just endless...we blame the players because its what we see and is fresh in our minds but its been a systemic failure from the top down for almost 20 years...good players come here in free agency and then suck, players who sucked here go elsewhere and shine...i think the miami dolphins are the problem

this whole organization needs to be gutted, theres no way around it

Tannehill managed that game perfectly...until it was time for him to take it over when we were backed up.

As a "For instance", 3rd and 9...Colts needing to get into FG range...BAM!!! Luck gets it done.

Tannehill should and could have attampted to make the same play....

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
Ryan Tannehill completed 17-of-25 passes for 204 yards and two touchdowns in the Dolphins' 27-24, Week 12 loss to the Colts.

Making his first start since Week 5, Tannehill added three rushes for 14 additional yards. The good news is that Tannehill's 33-yard first quarter strike to Kenyan Drake was the Dolphins' first offensive touchdown in 27 possessions. The bad news is, coach Adam Gase treated Tannehill like he was Sam Darnold in crunch time, calling unimaginative, horizontal plays as the Dolphins watched a 24-14 lead disappear. Although better than Brock Osweiler, Tannehill is one of the league's most limited regular starters.
He will struggle for QB2 value in Week 13 against the Bills.

I don't think anyone is pinning this on RT!!!!

He has no clue when it comes to feeding the hot hand

This game is on Gase but this game also confirms that Tannehill isn't the answer long term. He's not a closer, finisher, or winner whatever you want to call it, killer instincts, tannehill lacks it. He missed several throws today and got away with a horrifc deep pass to carroo.

I'm tired of settling with mediocrity which is Tannehill. He is seldom the reason why we lose but he is NEVER the reason why we win games.

This game is on Gase but this game also confirms that Tannehill isn't the answer long term. He's not a closer, finisher, or winner whatever you want to call it, killer instincts, tannehill lacks it. He missed several throws today and got away with a horrifc deep pass to carroo.

I'm tired of settling with mediocrity which is Tannehill. He is seldom the reason why we lose but he is NEVER the reason why we win games.
Well said, my sentiments exactly

Everyone on here will tell you I'm a big Tannylover, so I guess you can take this with a pinch of salt. But considering the time he's been out, he was fine today, not his fault we lost. In fact I'm not even pinning it on Gase, we just got beat by a better team. Thought we did well to hang in there so long, when you are 10 pts up though with less than 5 mins on the clock you've got to win and that series between the FG and the TD was perhaps the killer in terms of momentum. Honestly but for a fantastic play by Luck right at the end we could have had the ball back with the chance to win the a game most folks (me included) had has pegged for a double digit loss.

Thought we made Luck uncomfortable for much of the game, it was as poor as I've seen him. Lots of positives to take from the game despite the loss.

Back
Top Bottom