Schefter: Dolphins Will Rebuild Lines In 2019; Are Eyeing A Top Ten Pick And New Qb In 2020 Draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Dolphins Will Rebuild Lines In 2019; Are Eyeing A Top Ten Pick And New Qb In 2020 Draft

Perfect! About the only thing that I agree with this offseason.

Trenches 2019
Lose lots of games in 2019
Top 10 pick in 2020 and get our QB!

They’re hiring Flores, who is not the type of coach who gets full control of the team. I doubt he’s even getting control of the roster like Gase did. Even if he backs out like McDaniels, the plan will be the same.

The only thing I wonder is if Flores basically said his coaching plan is meant to complement what Grier is trying to do. And I’m not talking about losing intentionally, just coaching with an eye towards making the young guys better players in the long run.
Who told you that?
We need to stop making **** up.

Who told you that?
We need to stop making **** up.

Numerous media source have said Flores is going to be named the coach. I’m reasonably deducing that given his age and pedigree and what happened to Gase he will not be given full control.

It’s not difficult stuff. If you literally don’t trust anything someone in the sports media says about the team until it actually happens and don’t even think it’s worth talking about, I don’t know what to tell you except take yourself a little less seriously from time to time.

I don't think tanking in '19 will be a choice

we have players to build on but I think our pass rush will be even worse next year and our QB
will be mediocre at best

Come on guys, understand how this works. Scheftie’s source is Flores’ agent. Scheftie was the first to give a good inkling on Flores to Miami. He was on WEEI radio connecting Flores to Miami well before Beasley came out with it. In the radio interview, Scheftie stated his source was not anyone with the Dolphins. This is the agent process.

Focus on Re Building the lines.... wow if true we may have actually stumbled onto people who know what they are doing.... Been awhile to were common sense was not such an unusual concept....
If true got to hope they know what quality is and not just how to fill a hole...

Does leave room for some level of hope and maybe even excitement (only time will tell though) ........ Hope ? almost forgot what that was......

Back
Top Bottom