Screw Steve Young! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw Steve Young!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On one of the ESPN pre-Super Bowl shows, they were talking about if the Pats had the edge because of experience. Young said "New England is the team I trust by far the most in the league in these situations." Then, he proceded to say: "I don't think the weak minded teams like Minnesota, Oakland, MIAMI... could strive in these situations.

Screw him. Too bad he wasn't half the quarterback Dan Marino was.

Steve Young is just trying to emphasize something to ....ahhh screw it I never liked that guy either. Screw him and the horse he rode in on. Montana was better and he can't handle it to this day. I hope sapp somehow gets his fatass to fall all over Young again and give him about twenty more concussions.

Ahhhh I feel better :)

lmao...look at you guys and the threads you just started. Who cares if they like your team or not? And, like it or not, Young is right in this case.

No he's not. They're not weak minded. This team is full of veterans that are doing all they can to win, and they got snubbed by bad qb play, missed kicks and horrible o-line play.

I don't care what he said. I just have never liked the guy. I just used this thread to knock him. Thats all. :)

NO, CW. You are thinking of 3 hypothetical plays away from 7-9. There actually were 3 plays that screwed 3 games that would have had us 13-3.

1. missed FG against Houston
2. missed FG against New England (this one hurt the most)
3. sack on Griese in final seconds against Indy when Randy McMichael was wide open in the end zone to win the game.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
NO, CW. You are thinking of 3 hypothetical plays away from 7-9. There actually were 3 plays that screwed 3 games that would have had us 13-3.

1. missed FG against Houston
2. missed FG against New England (this one hurt the most)
3. sack on Griese in final seconds against Indy when Randy McMichael was wide open in the end zone to win the game.
all fg's are "what if's":rolleyes: ...what if Mare doesnt make that last one against the jets? What if washington doesnt fumble the punt?...what if anthony wright/jamal lewis dont gift wrap a W for you in OT?...it is blind homerism if you are one-sided in this argument. Yes, you couldve been 13-3, but you were just as close to 7-9.

Yeah, we could have been 7-9 (and still swept the bills!), but we were closer to 13-3. There were no clear cut turning points that if they went the other way we would have been 7-9.

There were 3 plays that if reversed, we have homefield in the playoffs.

DD he is right though. All teams have these scenarios. You can't concentrate on them if you are a team. You concentrate on improving all aspects of your game.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah, we could have been 7-9 (and still swept the bills!), but we were closer to 13-3. There were no clear cut turning points that if they went the other way we would have been 7-9.

There were 3 plays that if reversed, we have homefield in the playoffs.
...um, the jet game....mare misses that you lose....not much more clear cut than that. and the Colt game?....how can you call that a clear cut win?..let's see:

1. Griese got sacked, no penalty or missed field goal or any other bull****, the defense stopped you/forced a turnover
2. Whose to say McMichael would of caught it?...remember, we're talking about the Dolphins--let's just say they drop more than their share of balls every week.

Back
Top Bottom