Screw Steve Young! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw Steve Young!

Originally posted by phinslover
young was handed a championship team marino earned one and just fell short
that doesnt change the fact that Marino would rather have the ring. Yes, Marino was better than Young, but Young wears the rock, and Danny doesn't

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
that doesnt change the fact that Marino would rather have the ring. Yes, Marino was better than Young, but Young wears the rock, and Danny doesn't

You said it bud, "Yes, Marino was better than Young".

Period, you can stop there :D

Steve Young is correct. Muck is correct. Hate Steve Young all you want, he's right.

1) It's one thing to have a single year of "but for 3 plays, we'd be there." But, you could say that about every year we've been "close." (Frankly, the "we're close" mantra is a crock of bull).

2) The difference between the Fins and the Pats is that the Pats players don't screw up (or haven't) in big games. They haven't had back breaking penalties or thrown horrendous INT's. And, they have come through with the big play when they needed it. They have been a big game team in critical situations. That's what mentally tough is. The Dolphins are ANYTHING BUT!

3) Whether it's the coaches or the players - it's the reality. Maybe it's playcalling or execution or lack of instilling players with the motivation or lack of confidence in the coaches or the mental "negatives" of losing SO many lateseason crucial games the past 5 years, or some other intangible - but, it's a reality.

I want the Fins to win it all every year. But, when they don't even come close (despite the delusions of management that they do), you gotta call it like it is.

Miami is weak minded . They have been, for a few years now. The truth hurts I suppose. I just hope that will change soon. But Steve Young is a jacka$$.

Back
Top Bottom