Screw Steve Young! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw Steve Young!

Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland aren't considered weak minded because they haven't had the talent we have had. Every year we are picked to be a contender and because we can't finish games we lose. That's why Young and CW call us weak minded. Player to player we should dominate most games. Because we don't we are weak minded.

Mare should of hit the game winner vs NE. Kicking in the dirt was a weak excuse. I have seen him kick on wet grass before and he didn't make excuses for it.

In order for Miami to lose the weak minded label, we have to finish games and win in December. As soon as we start to lose, the team goes way down the toilet later in the season.

Just like stopping the Jets losing streak, we need to do it to stop the label.

Originally posted by gunn34
Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland aren't considered weak minded because they haven't had the talent we have had. Every year we are picked to be a contender and because we can't finish games we lose. That's why Young and CW call us weak minded. Player to player we should dominate most games. Because we don't we are weak minded.

Mare should of hit the game winner vs NE. Kicking in the dirt was a weak excuse. I have seen him kick on wet grass before and he didn't make excuses for it.

In order for Miami to lose the weak minded label, we have to finish games and win in December. As soon as we start to lose, the team goes way down the toilet later in the season.

those statements are just lame. Weak minded? that is like out of whack. If you look up the definiton of Weakminded, you see "Arizona Cardinals". a person in the media shouldnt be talking about weak when there are many many other teams who are weaker, it doesnt make sense. We were 10-6. When denver goes 10-6 and misses the playoffs,its "awwwww shucks". You should not say weak, you should say, "faders" , its more in truth. when you say weak, you allow for serious debate to the statement. 10-6 is considered a playoff team, but becuase we have four divisions now, one where we have to play three northern teams every year, we are considered weak. Fact is the media dont like us and never did.

Originally posted by Stamos

Excellent post, couldn't agree more. Dolphins fans are so quick to tell you how great the defense is, yet wouldn't dare blame them for a lick of our late season futility. Takes a non homer to see it. But they're out there, as you've proven to me I am not a dying breed.

P.S....it was only 62-7, 63-7 would be a total blowout. ;)

so we can include Indy Colts as a weakminded team when they get blown out by the jets 41-0 right?

How is that Fact???

It might be easier to say the schedule maker doesn't like us.

that was weak. ive been a fan for 33 years now. i think i know what im talking about in this regaurd. ESPN is Buffalo Bill central so what do you think?

How was that weak?... because you have been a fan for 33 years doesn't make your OPINION a fact. I have been a fan longer then 33 years. That's a fact.
I know ESPN is Buffalo city. I know alot of the people at ESPN love all the New England teams in all the sports. If "faders" works for you instead of "weakminded" O.K. It must not work for Steve Young or CW. That's O.K. too.
Personally I don't label them anything but MY TEAM. Win, lose or draw. I just want them to beat the Jets, Bills and NE every time we line up and play them.

Originally posted by finfan54

So if you dont win the superbowl, your a weakminded team.:confused:
My oh my! Did you even read my post? I didn't say that if you don't win the superbowl you're weak minded. I said that if we win it all, then people will stop saying things like that about us!!!!

Ozzy rules!!

Hate to break it to you all...but they are weak minded...as soon as $hit hits the fans they can't keep their composher...if they did not have helmets on...they would look like Dave on the sidelines...you know pulling their hair...and looking confused!!!

How is ESPN Buffalo City?...Only Berman likes them, and that's cause he always picks Bills-Niners...the rest are closet Patriot fans

LMAO, does anyone see the irony of Steve Young (and his concussions) talking about anyone being weak minded.

I respect your post completely...you are one the few who hasn't blamed the dirt infield for the NE loss.

:o
Steve Young is so right....it hurts (doesn't it??).

We are weak when the pressure is on....and guess what, that is when it counts. Wins are defined by those pressure moments and who comes out on top. 4th qtr comebacks,Ricky ...defensive stands....picks, forced fumbles, sacks...etc!
If a team cannot make a play when it counts, then that is a weak team.

:jetssuck: :nesucks: I hate steve young he's just mad b/c he was never even 1/3 the qb marino was

Originally posted by phinslover
:jetssuck: :nesucks: I hate steve young he's just mad b/c he was never even 1/3 the qb marino was
Marino would give up all the records to have what Young got

Back
Top Bottom