Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen?

What's the over/under on the total number of interceptions thrown Sunday by Fitz and The USC Turnover Machine? I would say 7?

I'd like to see Flores give Rosen another shot. The Oline has looked a little better and Wilson's return at least gives him someone to dump the ball to. There's no way to judge the quality of a QB in a couple games, regardless of how poorly he may have played in them. I don't know what else went into the decision and maybe he is struggling to take concepts from the coaching staff and apply them on the field.

If you want a guarantee to lose every game, play Rosen. He's horrible. The only way he is on this roster next year is if they keep him as a 3rd QB. Eat the wasted pick spent on him and move on.

I think the team has thrown in the towel on Rosen. We’re 0-7 starting a nearly 40 year old qb over one in his early 20s.

When we are officially eliminated from playoff contention and we have secured our pick in the draft. Then he will play again.

You can’t put that kid out there again if he’s not ready. He’s either going to get himself hurt, get someone hurt again(see Hurns) or both.

However, o could see and do see a scenerio where the give him the last 4-5 games of the season for one final evaluation.

I can't stand watching Fitz play qb. It reminds me of all the horrible has beens since the mid 90s. I really hope we get this pick right next year.

Rosen is done in Miami. He might be the backup next year.

Rosen has just as many negative plays at Fitz.

The answer to your question is depending on what you want out of your starting QB.

If you're trying to tank, start Rosen.

If you're trying to win, you clearly have a better shot with Fitz.

The ideal situation will be for Rosen to show enough at some point that he can bring back something valuable in a trade. And if not that, perhaps he can be a better version of Matt Moore.

Miami is such a disaster. I'm not sure this front office could manage their way out of a paper bag.

Clearly Rosen was not setting the world on fire but given the situation, he needs to be playing.

Fitz is a fun guy but that dude is way over the hill. It's embarrassing to see his slow, fat, old asz out there.

Back
Top Bottom