Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen?

What?
There are zero players on offense to really get a read on except Rosen

Rosen has 16 + games of tape. You have rookies needing tape and reps.

Except one is a top QB prospect of the last draft
You will then say he is not good
I will say these coaches are a big part of why he doesn't look good 9its a pattern) and that he cannot properly be evaluated in the little time he has played
Tua whoever you want is going to have the same growing pains especially under these jokers
So lets keep Fitz starting all next year then

16 + game starter, his draft status at this point does NOT matter.

Tua will not have the same pains because he's a better qb.
Tua might be better than Rosen. the one advantage Tua have he is mobile qb. Win and lose is what u are judge by. Tua must stay healthy in pros as well. Last passing lane will not be that easy in pros.. we will see how it goes. First we have too get Tua. Dolphins must fix that oline before rookie come in here. U stting qb up for failure...it not like u going to good team like Watson and Mohomes did. Tua is this team.

Last edited:
Idk what dolphins should do w Rosen. If u not going help guy trade man. While he still young. Why did we get Rosen if we was trying tank.

What if the Dolphins win 2-3 games and ends up with the 3-5 pick instead of one of the top 2 picks? Tua and Burrow will be gone and the Dolphins would be much better ofF drafting Young. I think Tua and Burrow are the only 2 legitimate QB’s in the draft who are worth a first round draft pick.

Maybe one of the 2nd tier QB’s will be available in the second round and they could use one of their two second round picks to select one of these QB’s. If they can’t get Tua or Burrow in the first round I would rather see them take a CB and an offensive lineman in the first round after drafting Young.
Anything can happen and certainly Young is worthy but I am tired of 2nd tier QBs. If I'm not picking 1st, I'm trading assets to get to #1

IMO, the important question has already been answered. He shows no reason not to choose a top QB in the 2020 draft.
This is true. I would still prefer to see him in there - if he shows development perhaps you could trade him next year. Fitz will be hanging up the cleats (at least, he should).

Fitzpatrick is clearly better but that's why Rosen should go in. Gotta ensure the team picks #1. Josh Rosen is the QB that is experienced at earning his team the #1 overall pick.
I think Rosen more talent than fitz but fitz has more experience and he doesn't have anything lose. Either way we need better qb for future. Michigan head coach will be her after 2021 anyway..

Fitzpatrick is clearly better but that's why Rosen should go in. Gotta ensure the team picks #1. Josh Rosen is the QB that is experienced at earning his team the #1 overall pick.

He is not clearly better, just more experienced
Rudolph outplayed him when given patience

Fitz is completely done and those of you saying he's better then Rosen is just ridiculous!

They both have been horrible under these circumstances but Rosen has shown that he has Elite Arm Talent.
He's 100% better then Fitz at this point but needs to continue to take the bumps and bruises of the NFL while he's on this joke of a roster to show growth.

Unlike the rest of you I haven't written him off and think he can be a very good QB, if not with us it will be somewhere else just like Drake!

They should move back to Rosen, for sure. Other than his comeback vs. Washington, Fitz has looked no better than Rosen. Fitz was horrible in the first two weeks, and the team had a "spark" when they moved to Rosen for week 3. That "spark" dissipated just like Fitz' has. Yes, Fitz has had a few nice first halfs, but so did Rosen. It's tIme to go back to Rosen and give him some experience. Even if he's not the QB of the future, I would assume he's our backup of the immediate future.

There are different agendas on the site, if you are 100% for the tank and want Rosen to play for that reason I get it. Fitz hasn't been great but I can't see how anyone can honestly say, "it looks the same" or "Rosen is better". I throw out weeks 1 and 2, which I'm sure I'll catch flack for, because the team was in disarray after final cuts. The offensive line had a new LT and plug and play guards that were street free agents. Not to mention Jesse Davis switching from RT to LT after Davenport went down. Since then we scored

Rosen 6
Rosen 10
Risen 3, Fitz 13
Fitz 21
Fitz 14

This looks like a no brainer. Josh is late on throws, can't anticipate and is getting guys hurt with his hospital balls. If he shows he has cleaned that stuff up in practice I'm all for playing him but until then I do not need to, "see what we have" because I already know, and it sucks.

Drew Brees wasn't very good in San Diego. In fact, they drafted Phillip Rivers to take his place. Now Brees in the NFL passing leader and a for sure Hall of Famer. You have to let the young guy get his bumps and bruises and have his ugly games otherwise it was an extremely stupid decision to trade a 2nd rounder for him. For the record, I'm not saying Rosen is going to turn out like Brees, just using him as an example.

Back
Top Bottom