Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

You have to keep Fitz. No reason to trade him.

I don’t think so however if somebody makes a ridiculous offer (not gonna happen) of course. I admit I want ghe team to do good in 2020, I have all along. However I still realize the focus has to be Beyond.

I don’t think so however if somebody makes a ridiculous offer (not gonna happen) of course. I admit I want ghe team to do good in 2020, I have all along. However I still realize the focus has to be Beyond.
We are in Tua's four-year superbowl window.

hell no, he is a defect coach and mentor like Strock to Marino and Woodley, he knows his role

I'd definitely take a sweat deal.

Nobody is offering a sweat deal.

Fitz is more valuable to us as a backup than he is as a starter, with Tua coming back from the hip.
Montez Sweat, yes, perspiration, no thanks.

To the OP, don’t waste time thinking about this it’s not possible.

RF isn’t good enough to trade.

I love draft picks more than anyone and I wouldn’t even listen to anyone’s offer for Fitz (assuming anyone would even be interested).

Fitz belongs on the sidelines waiting for Tua every time he comes off the field.

If the Dolphins are going with Tua, should they see what they could get for Fitz? Dallas could be an option. Dalton clearly is not the answer, and even though they are 2-4 they still have a great chance of winning that division if they get the right QB. With the rash of injuries this year I would think every playoff team would like to have a good back up in place. Just something to think about and get feedback on.

No. Have to have that vet mentor for a rookie and the relationship/trust is already there

I'd trade him to Tampa and pay his full salary. Let him be close to family, and have a chance at superbowl in his last season.

If Dallas wanted to trade for a QB, they’d have to swing for the fences on a more talented player like Sam Darnold. Maybe even Matt Ryan. Too much involved to make deals like that happen. Adding a QB during the season will NEVER lead to post season success.

There just isn’t a team in the NFL that needs Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Back
Top Bottom