Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

Fitz is too important to continue mentoring Tua. In my opinion. I have not seen any QB try to teach and mentor like that. He is brilliant and too much of an asset to give away. Smart, great at what he does. Tua is not going anywhere. Let him learn from a grizzly vet that is not jealous or afraid to know what is inevitable. He is doing what every QB should do, but most are too insecure to do it.

If the Dolphins are going with Tua, should they see what they could get for Fitz? Dallas could be an option. Dalton clearly is not the answer, and even though they are 2-4 they still have a great chance of winning that division if they get the right QB. With the rash of injuries this year I would think every playoff team would like to have a good back up in place. Just something to think about and get feedback on.
I would say no only because I think eventually he mite be on the coaching staff or at least offered a position , Im still in shock there benching him , I thought for sure they would give him a couple more games , I’m happy either way

Fitz is too important to continue mentoring Tua. In my opinion. I have not seen any QB try to teach and mentor like that. He is brilliant and too much of an asset to give away. Smart, great at what he does. Tua is not going anywhere. Let him learn from a grizzly vet that is not jealous or afraid to know what is inevitable. He is doing what every QB should do, but most are too insecure to do it.

The problem is the grizzly vet is out of it, he is approaching retirement in a couple of months. I'm not sure he is a benefit.

HUH? Who the heck started this thread that is beyond ridicoulous lmao Thats like letting a 15 year old drive for the first time and taking out the airbags

Well, they paid $5 mil for Tannehill to play for the Titatns, and he ruined this team for 6-7 years.

Fans like you ruined the team who couldn’t see talent if it him them in the face. Ryan Tannehill was the best player on the team for 5 straight seasons and was playing just like he is now, when he got hurt in 2016.

Tannehill was a much better Dolphin QB than you are a Dolphin fan. MUCH.

Fans like you ruined the team who couldn’t see talent if it him them in the face. Ryan Tannehill was the best player on the team for 5 straight seasons and was playing just like he is now, when he got hurt in 2016.

Tannehill was a much better Dolphin QB than you are a Dolphin fan. MUCH.

No, it is fans like you. Tannehill did not perform on contract! Not on the rookie contract, not on the mega second contract. He was a waste of time. And you supported that.

No, it is fans like you. Tannehill did not perform on contract! And you supported that.

Tannehill was sensational up until he got hurt in 2016, in fact having a career day against Arizona until a dirty hit from Calais Campbell.

$18 million a year and worth every penny.

Matt Moore says hi.

Tannehill was sensational up until he got hurt in 2016, in fact having a career day against Arizona until a dirty hit from Calais Campbell.

$18 million a year and worth every penny.

Matt Moore says hi.

Go follow him. I do not care for that waste of time, eight years of garbage.

Go follow him. I do not care for that waste of time, eight years of garbage.

Im proud fully following him, why would I not? The dude gave everything he had to my team even after they botched his diagnosis and virtually all their draft picks during his tenure.

You don’t care but you brought him up!

13-3 in his last 16 games and the highest rated QB in football. Give me some of that garbage.

It’s going to be a long day for you full of research and homework if you keep quoting me.

Last edited:
No, it is fans like you. Tannehill did not perform on contract! Not on the rookie contract, not on the mega second contract. He was a waste of time. And you supported that.
Look I will agree with you in Miami he underperformed on dysfuntional systems with sub par players and Diva WR's, However the year he was injured was the year he really took a dramatic improvement which we never got to see to fruition.. Watching Tannehill play his accuracy was always there but if you watched closely throughout most his career he was force feeding footballs to guys like Mike Wallace, Jarvis Landry, and Devante Parker to keep all these diva's happy. It also took him years to get over the Philbin coaching of never taking risks and always taking the short throws instead.

I've always said on a good team he is on the same tier as Matt Ryan, Prime Alex Smith, Matt Stafford,etc.. With a good team he is good enough to win you a superbowl and i'd say i've been proven more then accurate on that one.

Tennesee has no diva WR's complaining about passes, An elite Running back, and elite OLine and they field arguably the most dangerous offense in the NFL with good Ol Tannehill back there, Basically if we had done everything correctly from day one we are seeing what we could have had.

Im proud fully following him, why would I not? The dude gave everything he had to my team even after they botched his diagnosis and virtually all their draft picks during his tenure.

You don’t care but you brought him up!

13-3 in his last 16 games and the highest rated QB in football. Give me some of that garbage.

It’s going to be a long day for you full research and homework if you keep quoting me.
I can agree with that He gave us his all and carried himself like a classy individual in a toxic surrounding.

I will put it out there right now, This season i'm hoping he wins a superbowl to show all the guys who get written off as busts and disgarded that if you work hard and keep trying you can change your fate..

I'd like to see him win a SB in 2020 but come 2022 I want Tua to win his first one.

Look I will agree with you in Miami he underperformed on dysfuntional systems

Ryan Tannehill used and abused this team and fanbase for 7 seasons without any results, to build up his career. I will never support him. He was a waste of time. And those in the organization that supported him and got him resigned after the rookie contract need to be fired. They are still in the building.

I can agree with that He gave us his all and carried himself like a classy individual in a toxic surrounding.

I will put it out there right now, This season i'm hoping he wins a superbowl to show all the guys who get written off as busts and disgarded that if you work hard and keep trying you can change your fate..

I'd like to see him win a SB in 2020 but come 2022 I want Tua to win his first one.
Their chances took a big hit with the Taylor Lewan injury.

That second half against Houston on Sunday reminded me of the Cincy game from 2017 when we were up 17-0 and Tunsil got a concussion and we couldn’t do a thing to slow down their pass rush.

Tennessee is a much better team than our 2017 roster so they were able to regroup behind Henry/Tannehill. I don’t know what that injury will do to them in the post season.

Regardless, Ryan has proved a lot of people right and wrong. Personally, I never doubted the kid once. We were luckier to have him than he was to have us.

Ryan Tannehill used and abused this team and fanbase for 7 seasons without any results, to build up his career. I will never support him. He was a waste of time. And those in the organization that supported him and got him resigned after the rookie contract need to be fired. They are still in the building.
Haha did he bang out your sister or something that is some serious venom.. Jeezus what exactly did he do from a character standpoint to make you hate him so much? Used and abused us how by giving us the first 2 to 1 TD to int ratio since marino retired or was it the way he refused to respond to attacks from toxic teammates wives and his own WR's that he is trash.. maybe you enjoyed the Cleo Lemon,Henne, Fiedler era's much more I guess but reality is he wasn't the problem in a good system he is an upgraded Alex Smith that is the most accurate comparison to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom