Should We Panic? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Panic?

Couldn't care less what the so called experts say. I see a team that had to go through a disastrous 2017 season while winning 6 games. I see an improved roster along with the team getting their starting QB back. So what the people at ESPN, Sports Illustrated and the like say, I believe ESPN was <50% in their predictions last season doubt that Sports Illustrated any better , doesn't mean a thing to me.

I wouldn’t panic ..I guarantee more than 3 wins. What I would be worried about is how greedy these NFL players have become.. these contracts are getting out of hand.

Why would you be worried about NFL players wanting to get paid? Are you an owner?

What the **** kind of thread is this ? Panic even before we start training camp ?
Why ? Because a few publications think we'll have a bad season ?

Not buying it. The teams gotten better. Our QB and MLB are back, Our first round pick has super star potential. We finally got our seam TE and doubled down on the position.
Replaced Williams with HOF to be Gore at #2RB. Added some strong OL help,
Replaced Jarvis with 2 really good slot guys, Added Guinn to the pass rushers.

8 wins minimum and a potential for 10 and a playoff berth. Book it.

this team has so many question marks. the national media assume things wont work out and the homers do. 3 wins vs 10 wins. i think the perfect o/u for this team is right in the middle at 6.5. bust and we go well under. hit and we go well over.

I’m way more concerned that my favorite pizza place has increased its prices 20% and now my Friday family nights are going to cost more and I can’t bring myself to slum it with a Papa Johns or Dominos.

Belushi.jpg

Multiple reports predict us as a 3 win team, bottom few in power rankings, etc, etc. Just because we did not trade up and get a QB? Or are we really bad? Will our DL play be so bad it puts pressure on our LBers? Will we not stop anyone? Will the OL wilt again?
I think I will follow the CFL. I can’t take the pressure
I am really, REALLY, _REALLY_ not a fan of this thread title. After having the entire last season crumple under the strain of Tannehill's non-repaired knee, this title scared me. Please do not do that again.

If it will stop you from panicking later, then yeah, let's pay off our emotional debts now. Truth be told, nothing has given me more confidence than SI predicting we only get 3 wins...

Last edited:
Multiple reports predict us as a 3 win team, bottom few in power rankings, etc, etc. Just because we did not trade up and get a QB? Or are we really bad? Will our DL play be so bad it puts pressure on our LBers? Will we not stop anyone? Will the OL wilt again?
I think I will follow the CFL. I can’t take the pressure

If we didn't panic last season, why would we consider it this season.......I'm stoked for the possibilities of this team in 2018

Never panic unless there's a beer shortage.....then it's defcon 7

Back
Top Bottom