Should We Panic? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Panic?

This team should have been panicking since Marino retired. Nothing new this year, we are actually better off than most years.

What multiple reports? I've only seen one and that was from an outlet that is on the verge of going out of business

Jssanto said:
Should we panic?

tumblr_ltjletsceR1qg6gwlo1_500.jpg

Abandoning the NFL to become a fan of the CFL was mentioned in this thread.

Save the panic for the first loss...or the first INT Tannehill throws. There will be plenty of panic then!

Did Philly panic when most predicted them for third or fourth in the NFC East? I know Miami isn't Philadelphia and there are significant questions, but I honestly think the Dolphins have more of a chance to make a playoff run than go 3-13.

This team is loaded with young talent, much of it unproven. If a handful of these players pan out what looks to me like a 7-9 win team could suddenly be more like a 10-11 win team. Just look at the young players on the roster. Tunsil, Davis and Asiata on the offensive line. Drake and Ballage at running back. Gesicki, Derby and Smythe at tight end. Grant, Parker, Carroo and Ford in the wide receiver mix. Harris, Taylor, Godchaux and Phillips on the defensive line. McMillan, Allen, Baker at linebacker. Fitzpatrick, Howard, Lippett and Tankersley in the secondary.

No, not all will come through. My best guess is that Drake, Howard and Fitzpatrick turn into stars. Maybe Gesicki as well. Less certain on guys like Tunsil, Parker and Phillips. Can't wait to see what McMillan will add to the linebacker core. Tankersley more than held his own as a rookie and was better than advertised in run support. Lippett has limitations, but is really good with the ball in the air.

Too much talent IMHO to go 3-13.

Other than DT we have enough talent to potentially go 10 6 imo but it will be because of coaching more than the players. I am hoping the new assistant coaches are the difference and our defensive coordinator can be much better than last year especially making in game adjustments.

"A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."

Back
Top Bottom