Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon?

PublixSubsRule said:
in order to try to impede or at least make these band wagon people obtain some info. abou us i say we instate a test u have to pass to become a member
The bandwagonners will weed themselves out quickly enough.
Avigatorx said:
It will ALWAYS be Joe Roby Stadium, I dont care what wayne decides to call it.
:yeahthat:
phinpunk14 said:
You guys are overreacting. All of us that are not from florida jumped on the bandwagon at some point. For me, it was the marino days.
Actually, I've been a 'Phins fan ever since I found out they came in the league the same year I was born and didn't have a team before that.
Yettyskills said:
I feel the re-tardation of this thread spreading quickly throughout the site.
Nah, it's been here way longer than this thread.
NJ_Fin_Fan said:
I'd rather ban people who can't grasp spelling and grammar.
That wouldn't leave many left here.:D (Not that I don't agree with you in principle, at least.)

who cares if there are bandwagoners, the more the merrier? ahah i dont know but who cares what other people think, as long as we know were die hards

Yeah ok if you cannot pee in orange or aqua you are OUT, or if anyone in your family was ever a Jets fans you cannot join Finheaven. :lol:

PublixSubsRule said:
I dont know. i just dont like people that jump in here and dont know anything and act like the biggest fans when they only like us cuz we are most likely gonna be good. this is a big concern to me i dont like band wagon fans... i know i only have like 70 some odd posts but my true fan runs blood deep i bleed aqua and orange i have been a fan for 17 years in other words all my life.
in order to try to impede or at least make these band wagon people obtain some info. abou us i say we instate a test u have to pass to become a member... NOTHING TO HARD JUST A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST LIKE, WHO IS OUR O-LINE COACH?...WHAT IS THE NAME OF OUR STADIUM?...WHERE DID WE GET NICK SABAN FROM?
just stuff like that to impede these bandwagoners
and keep up the integrity of our fans
:shakeno: This is a Dolphin fan site. I doubt the people that bother to spend time in here are bandwagon jumpers. To judge fellow fans, when most of them have been watching the Dolphins for far longer than you is ridiculous. Not to mention, I find most people in here to be well informed. Your notion is silly. This ain't homeroom junior. :shakeno:

I agree aboout the Bandwagon jumping cause I can't stand it. However for me its because I wore my aqua and orange thru a 4-12 season and I did it very proudly while other ppl like what ever team is good at the time. Then they like the Dolphins when they are good. That does get to me.

Roman529 said:
Yeah ok if you cannot pee in orange or aqua you are OUT, or if anyone in your family was ever a Jets fans you cannot join Finheaven. :lol:

I totally agree! Wait you are joking?

Yeah I am joking too! :tongue:

PublixSubsRule said:
I dont know. i just dont like people that jump in here and dont know anything and act like the biggest fans when they only like us cuz we are most likely gonna be good. this is a big concern to me i dont like band wagon fans... i know i only have like 70 some odd posts but my true fan runs blood deep i bleed aqua and orange i have been a fan for 17 years in other words all my life.
in order to try to impede or at least make these band wagon people obtain some info. abou us i say we instate a test u have to pass to become a member... NOTHING TO HARD JUST A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST LIKE, WHO IS OUR O-LINE COACH?...WHAT IS THE NAME OF OUR STADIUM?...WHERE DID WE GET NICK SABAN FROM?

Who put you in charge of who can be a fan? :sidelol:

Went to a game in fuffalo and I asked this canadian why he was a Phins fan living way up there?He said "the colors" was the first thing that grabbed him,LOL so I don't think it's takes much to become a fan.One handed catches by Gadsden,Ricky and Ronnie runnin and anyone lucky enough to see some Danny highlights,it's a wonder we don't have more fans. :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

phinphan11 said:
Make em take the Wonderlic test..... anything 6 and below we would provide em a link to the Bills site....:lol:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

PublixSubsRule said:

I remember when i jumped on the wagon.....was about 10 years old and the fish were tearing up the afc east ...good qb...good rb's....and a damn fine D! What year was that....OH YEAH 1971! So lets see I jumped on 35 years ago! So I say to the bandwagon fans....WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!! Stick around it will be a blast and I am damn glad you are with us now! Fans have to come from somewhere and that somewhere is usually a good team on the field winning games and creating an interest among the populace!:shakeno:

phinphan11 said:
Make em take the Wonderlic test..... anything 6 and below we would provide em a link to the Bills site....:lol:

:sidelol:

about the orange bowl....remember when all the fans would start stamping their feet in unison and the whole damn stadium would start shaking.....and the white hankies a flyin! I have a white hanky from the 1972 season signed by zonk and kickk....they came to the hospital I was in and signed it for me.....ahhh memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinphan11
Make em take the Wonderlic test..... anything 6 and below we would provide em a link to the Bills site.... :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom