Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon?

I dont have that many posts but i am a real dolphins fan. Me too i hate ppl who just buy dolphins stuff just because they starting winning games or cuz they signed Daunte Culpepper. My room is painted orange and green, i have a ricky williams jersey and i cant live without the dolphins. I just hate ppl who jump on our bandwagon when we have a good season, its bothers me alot!!

room should be painted aqua and orange. not orange and green :wink:
bandwagon is ok, as long as they strap in and enjoy the ride for the long haul. once you get on no getting off, now lets fill the stadium!

Bandwagoners will always exist. Everybody wants the joy of being part of a championship caliber team, even if that joy is artificial. Its no secret that the Dolphins are clearly on their way back to the top of the mountain.

We've missed the playoffs for 4 consecutive years. And we're finally headed in the right direction. With that all the fair weather fans will hop back on the bandwagon. All the fans that turned their back on us, or were never fans to begin with will come running. Just don't worry about those people. You know who you are, and if your a Dolphin fan at heart through good times and bad then that should be more than enough.

LOL... This thread reminds me of when people love a band that is not signed, then hate them when they get popular!! I totally agree though, I love the underdog, the unknown, and what the general public doesnt understand, but in this case, the world is noticing that Nick Saban is building the next NFL DYNASTY!! All we can do is say, "Yeah, well I loved 'em when they sucked" :cooldude:

Wah

If you were a true fan it wouldn't matter who was or was not on the bandwagon. I've been a fan for life, so stop whining and cheer on the Dolphins. They will win the Super Bowl!:dolphins:

Who cares...

:dolphins: I just laugh :lol: at all those bandwagon jumpers. Shake my head at their ignorance:shakeno: , and feel sorry that they haven't found a true football home. I'm secure in my faith and love of my Phins...and as said before in this forum...I TOO BLEED AQUA-N-ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

:dolphins: here here Dolphreak..I associate myself with that completely:dolphins:

claytonAndDuper said:
room should be painted aqua and orange. not orange and green :wink:
bandwagon is ok, as long as they strap in and enjoy the ride for the long haul. once you get on no getting off, now lets fill the stadium!

same thing I said, welcome everyone. Fill the stadium, fill the streets. Every car has a flag and ballons are in every Publix ! I want the Dolphin logo to be the favorite tatoo on the south beach babes, with blankets on babies and umbrella's in the rain. Every where I look I want to be surrounded by DOLPHIN shoes, socks, skiv's, pants and shirts. Dolphin bowls filled with chips on a Dolphin table cloth surrounded by Dolphin chairs. Dolphin thongs and Dolphin songs ... surround me in Dolphin. I don't care when you started loving the Dolphins only that you do. Go Dolphins!

Dolphreak said:
LOL... This thread reminds me of when people love a band that is not signed, then hate them when they get popular!! I totally agree though, I love the underdog, the unknown, and what the general public doesnt understand, but in this case, the world is noticing that Nick Saban is building the next NFL DYNASTY!! All we can do is say, "Yeah, well I loved 'em when they sucked" :cooldude:

we havnt sucked...4-12 one year and above .500 for I dont know how many seasons straight. I agree though I love the underdogs, which is why one of my favorite games was the monday nighter against the patsies during our 4-12 year. we were 14 point underdogs in that game. maybe ALB can be the first 16 seed to knockoff a 1. they are giving UCONN a run for their money.

Oh, good grief, who cares?

Just say hi and welcome and move on. This isn't a frat house.

Frankly, I don't care if you've been a fan for 25 years or 25 minutes.

ASUFinFan said:
maybe ALB can be the first 16 seed to knockoff a 1. they are giving UCONN a run for their money.

No kidding man, if Uconn goes down to albany my brackets are fuxxored.

ASUFinFan said:
we havnt sucked...4-12 one year and above .500 for I dont know how many seasons straight.

Well compared to next year, 4-12 pretty much sucked for me :D

Back
Top Bottom