Should we try to sign Derrius Guice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we try to sign Derrius Guice

Classic Travis34...

Just go with whatever way the foul wind is blowing.

You said that he seems like a bad person for a dropped domestic violence charge. I reminded you that our best player was in the same situation.

I asked you if Xavien Howard is a better bad person because he's a Dolphin. You inadvertently answered in the positive, while trying to rally a few people from around the bonfire with a Dphinz jab...

Typical...pathetic, but typical.
ok sure

lately all you do is post to rile people up, no matter the thread.

Clearly this isn’t the exact same as the X situation

LOL

Lets get another RB........

I just find it so hard to believe the lack of basic insight into the fact of realizing pretty much how our OFFENSIVE LINE being effective is as much or more important IMO at this stage of being the #1 f**k up that holds the offense back.

Last seasons 1st year players must ALL make a significant leap in year 2. Not one not two but all three. Oh ya or filled in by Deiter or Davis...common..
Eichenberg. playing right tackle and stepping right in with NO again NO experience with the NFL...and what do we hear here, whispers and hopeful opinions based on Gee we spent alot in the last two drafts on OL (ya debatable as to actual quality) while counting on their essential improvement to be so critical to success of our offense with the added actual quality and experienced play makers surrounding our QB.

I don't know what it is with our team and its half ass understanding of just how critical the OL IS for the whole offense. I see great potential in our young guns but being somewhat sane have the view that thinking all needed upgrades is feasible is really stretching reality to a level not likely achieved or at minimum should be a major consideration.

IMO it is totally irresponsible to expect this overall leap to the next level by more than half our line.

Next player brought in not RB not Defensive but the best damn OL man out there, to put again, just partially the reality of a successful offense.

Mitchell Schwartz is out there and for a year would be tremendous help with his level of quality and friggin experience for the new kids to learn especially for an Eichenberg and create a little more factual reality where there now is JUST HOPEFUL OPINIONS....

The Game is won and lost in the trenches is no BS....

I can see it now, little to no thought in here at present where as half way through the season 85% of the posts, "Hey we've been here before "and then people gripping about the OL when its too late...... Twenty years and what ? Long and Tunsil falling in our lap and a no brainier.

Last edited:
I say NO, but I also see the similarities with what happened with X and his ex.

I'm a huge LSU fan...Hard Pass.

This kids issues are hard and run deep.

I pray that he gets his life together, but the VA problems just scratch the surface.

This guy is Cecil Collins trouble.

No way, no how.

Sounds like the team is comfortable going with Gaskin, Brown, Ahmad, Doaks, Laird and Scarlett as the rbs headed into camp.

Sounds like the team is comfortable going with Gaskin, Brown, Ahmad, Doaks, Laird and Scarlett as the rbs headed into camp.
Or is waiting to TC to sign a guy like AP maybe...
I don't think Laird makes it this year.

I say NO, but I also see the similarities with what happened with X and his ex.
I have no idea what happened with X, but I know for a fact DGs allegations are not isolated. What he did to the girl in VA is mild to what others have credibly accused him of doing.

LOL

Lets get another RB........

I just find it so hard to believe the lack of basic insight into the fact of realizing pretty much how our OFFENSIVE LINE being effective is as much or more important IMO at this stage of being the #1 f**k up that holds the offense back.

Last seasons 1st year players must ALL make a significant leap in year 2. Not one not two but all three. Oh ya or filled in by Deiter or Davis...common..
Eichenberg. playing right tackle and stepping right in with NO again NO experience with the NFL...and what do we hear here, whispers and hopeful opinions based on Gee we spent alot in the last two drafts on OL (ya debatable as to actual quality) while counting on their essential improvement to be so critical to success of our offense with the added actual quality and experienced play makers surrounding our QB.

I don't know what it is with our team and its half *** understanding of just how critical the OL IS for the whole offense. I see great potential in our young guns but being somewhat sane have the view that thinking all needed upgrades is feasible is really stretching reality to a level not likely achieved or at minimum should be a major consideration.

IMO it is totally irresponsible to expect this overall leap to the next level by more than half our line.

Next player brought in not RB not Defensive but the best damn OL man out there, to put again, just partially the reality of a successful offense.

Mitchell Schwartz is out there and for a year would be tremendous help with his level of quality and friggin experience for the new kids to learn especially for an Eichenberg and create a little more factual reality where there now is JUST HOPEFUL OPINIONS....

The Game is won and lost in the trenches is no BS....

I can see it now, little to no thought in here at present where as half way through the season 85% of the posts, "Hey we've been here before "and then people gripping about the OL when its too late...... Twenty years and what ? Long and Tunsil falling in our lap and a no brainier.

As most have said here, hard no to Cecil Collins part 2 here. Even without legal/character red flags he's blown a knee up every year and never done anything with the chances he did get.

This offensive line sky is falling post though, rather familiar refrain cuzinvinny but I'm pretty sure most folks are aware the O-line is quite important. Would you prefer our line from 2 years ago with Deiter starting at LT at times as a rookie? Would you prefer last year's line with 3 rookies, a scrub at center and a high-priced mediocre free agent at guard? Hopefully not, seems clear, terrible injuries aside, that our young line with 4 veterans now and one rookie tackle (top 40 pick talent) plus good depth, is poised to be much better than the last two O-lines this team has fielded. The situation is improving, if O-line is your be-all end-all then you should be ecstatic with the progress being made from Flores rookie year to the present. Now if the team hadn't invested the significant resources it did into the line the last 2 years I guess you would have a point but ... they did. Same situation we are in with Tua, Iggy and lots of young guys, looking for them to get better and improve with experience. Shocker!

Back
Top Bottom