Sign Manziel? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Manziel?

Only for a practicing dummy for our ends to target. Heck he could help our guys set up the edge better. Otherwise he blew his career in the pros.

He would drive Gase nuts lol. He was a freelancer in college and I'm still not 100% sure he even knows how to read defenses. The substances abuse issues are the least of my worries with him. He simply let his talent do his work in college and doesn't have the mental game to be in the NFL.

Cool. I was worried the weekly sign Manziel thread was finally over. Glad the tradition lives on.

I know this...some team will give him a chance, and who knows what will unfold for him as a consequence. IMO.

It's amazing to me how two currently unemployed former QBs in Manziel and Kaepernick seem to be treated. Both obviously have gotten media coverage for two different reasons. Yet, only one seems to have a legitimate chance of being signed by a team for the upcoming season.

If you didn't know either player and I placed their "issues" in two columns and ask you to guess which player is which?

Strange...

I really believe he’s cleaned up his act. I just don’t think he can play. Now if we come out of the draft without a QB I’d definitely give him a shot to beat out Fales and Osweiler.

He has shown that he still has the ability in the spring training league

28b7ah.jpg

Manziel, Kaep, Tebow..
3 players that will cause a media stir and distractions - Something no team really wants.

Back
Top Bottom