Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

Figures. Why sign the guy who has upside? I can't wait for new coaches.

Again, not ENTIRELY their choice. They missed the boat. Which is saying something because until today Miami was exactly where agent & player were leaning.

Or maybe a BESS or CARPENTER, right?

once again the majority of kickers in the NFl are undrafted free agents. Olindo mare was, ryan Longwell, phil dawson,david akers, shayne graham and so on.
I wont heap praise on our FO because they did what every other team ends up doing. Now Bess was a great pickup although u have to ask yourself why they drafted some of the scrubs they did ovwer him. Undrafted findings are as not as dependent on the scouting ability of the fo as drafted players because these undrafted fa's get to choose where they go to and one reason bess probably chose Miami was its lack of wr depth

again guys, I like finding diamonds in the rough as much as the next person, but it's not likely these QBs are gonna be franchise players

Brett Brackett (TE, Penn State) to the Dolphins

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Jeff van camp will be the QB. Omar said we are not going for portis.

yep we got him

Back
Top Bottom