Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

I want ILB Mario Harvey,OG Mike Huey ,NT Blaine Sumner,and TE Schuylar Oordt.

the fau guy doesn't do much for me...but we are talkin about guys likely to be camp fodder here anyways...p squad most likely if anything

Has anyone else noticed how many Auburn Tigers offensive have signed with the Panthers? Ryan Pugh, Bart Eddins and Darvin Adams have apparently all agreed. It's hard not to think that those guys wanted to play with Cam Newton again. Says something about his much questioned leadership abilities, imo.

Has anyone else noticed how many Auburn Tigers offensive have signed with the Panthers? Ryan Pugh, Bart Eddins and Darvin Adams have apparently all agreed. It's hard not to think that those guys wanted to play with Cam Newton again. Says something about his much questioned leadership abilities, imo.

well leadership could be or maybe likability also not to mention carolina needs players lol

interesting observation on your part...its either that or the panthers want to give him some familar faces in camp at least to help ease his transition

Can't say where Adam Froman is going. All I'm comfortable saying is it's not Miami.

Miami was interested but they missed the bus. Or dropped the ball. Whatever euphamism you want to use. Can't say any more than that.

And yes I do believe Jeff Van Camp is the most likely although part of me wonders if Omar Kelly's man-love for Josh Portis has been somewhat based on things he's heard from inside the building. Then again, probably not. Probably Jeff Van Camp.

Can't say where Froman is going. It's not Miami though.

Miami was interested but they missed the bus. Or dropped the ball. Whatever euphamism you want to use. Can't say any more than that.

And yes I do believe Jeff Van Camp is the most likely although part of me wonders if Omar Kelly's man-love for Josh Portis has been somewhat based on things he's heard from inside the building. Then again, probably not. Probably Jeff Van Camp.
Dumb *****.

Tall, lanky, decent arm, low delivery, fairly accurate, has feet and can move well. Knows how to read a defense. Not great under pressure, unsurprisingly. Don't think I consider him a playmaker.

According to Roberto Wallace, Dolphins have signed San Diego State DB Jose Perez. It looks like we've got ourselves a bilingual bloodfest.

Give me josh portis. I do not want van camp. Imo if portis works hard he can surprise many people and do something in this league in a few years. He just need to stay dedicated and not get off track which could be a problem. If we go into the season with orton,henne,portis I would be very happy.

Tall, lanky, decent arm, low delivery, fairly accurate, has feet and can move well. Knows how to read a defense. Not great under pressure, unsurprisingly. Don't think I consider him a playmaker.

Figures. Why sign the guy who has upside? I can't wait for new coaches.

Back
Top Bottom