Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

all I'll say about Carp is he came from Montana and beat out Jay Feely who came off of a very good season. Never used Carp as an example other than finding small school guy.

never said you did...my point is people wax poetic about us finding carp in the scrap heap that is udfa...and thats exactly where kickers should be found...i'm not wasting a pick on a kicker when plenty are found on the street free agents

played against brackett in HS, he was a QB. dude was a beast.

So far the jewel of this UDFA class is Nic Grigsby. He should beat out Kory Sheets IMO. The reason I preferred DuJuan Harris to Grigsby is because Grigsby is sort of a Reggie Bush clone. Harris is more cut-and-drive, Grigsby is more shuck-and-jive. I think Harris projects a little better but at the same time as a role player, Grigsby could easily find a role. His availability highlights for me why you don't sign a Reggie Bush for big money. These types of players, with these types of shortcomings, they're not rare. You can find them. There are plenty of guys with physical talent that can make plays when you focus on getting the ball to them in space or letting them getting open against linebackers on pass routes.

Dolphins are changing from Parcell's power football to speed football.

Back
Top Bottom