Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

Dolphins sign RB Nic Grigsby of Arizona. He was on our list of guys they were interested in pre-Draft. Good signing. Better than Freeny IMO.

Dude has a 43.5 inch vertical, and 11 foot broad jump! He must have springs on his feet!

I WOULD HAVE REALLY LIKED TO GET Joe Lefged, Deandre McDaniel, or Jeron Johnson for competition at Safety and Kendric Burney was a decent corner. Kirkpatrick or Barnes for Center Comp. And I liked Pat Devlin for a backup. The only decent players left are Deunta Williams-S, Terrence Tolliver-WR, Noel Devine-RB, Will Hill-S, Steven Friday-LB, and maybe Lester Jean or Sanzenbacher

Apparently Herzlich now says he's not going to the Ravens.

I WOULD HAVE REALLY LIKED TO GET Joe Lefged, Deandre McDaniel, or Jeron Johnson for competition at Safety and Kendric Burney was a decent corner. Kirkpatrick or Barnes for Center Comp. And I liked Pat Devlin for a backup. The only decent players left are Deunta Williams-S, Terrence Tolliver-WR, Noel Devine-RB, Will Hill-S, Steven Friday-LB, and maybe Lester Jean or Sanzenbacher

I'd be okay with Noel Devine

Nic Grigsby was my 3rd choice at RB behind DuJuan Harris (Jaguars) and Brandon Saine (who remains unsigned, we'll see). That's a good signing. And so is Garrett Chisolm.

Herzlich on twitter:

@MarkHerzlich
Mark Herzlich
For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision. Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom