Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

I think Nic Grigsby has a legit shot at making the team. Not only is he the home-run hitter Ross craves for, he also is a terribly dangerous return man. Could really make for a great tandem of returners paired with Gates(should he return).

this is when you know mother ****ers are starving for some football...when udfa's are a big deal

this is when you know mother ****ers are starving for some football...when udfa's are a big deal

this is partially true, but as proven in the past, UDFAs can make a difference. Also, with the abbreviated offseason, as many analysts have said this is where good GMs can separate themselves from the bad. Hell the guy everybody is clamoring for (Ahmad Bradshaw) was a 7th round pick many said had no business getting drafted

I've looked up a bit on the guys we signed. While I'm not going to say they're steals, they have potential. Grigsby's speed and return ability gives him an edge.

Im not hiding my head in the sand just saying that more often than not good football players perform on the field as well as the combine. I would take a guy with good measurables that performs on the field any day over a guy who looks good running sprints and does nothing on the field. Also when the giants cut him no other team was interested in Wake for over two years so it was much more than being played at OLB in 4-3, NFL teams were not impressed at that time just by his vertical jump.

I agree with Dlockz here (wonders never cease) but also see magoos point as well. To me, it always comes down to passion for the game. R U a workout warrior? Wake became one. Have desire to be the best? Football is mental. Vince Lomabardi mental. suck it up *****! Nobody cares that its ten below zero jack!

this is partially true, but as proven in the past, UDFAs can make a difference. Also, with the abbreviated offseason, as many analysts have said this is where good GMs can separate themselves from the bad. Hell the guy everybody is clamoring for (Ahmad Bradshaw) was a 7th round pick many said had no business getting drafted

I've looked up a bit on the guys we signed. While I'm not going to say they're steals, they have potential. Grigsby's speed and return ability gives him an edge.

We are certainly turning to speed.

garrett chisolm OG from USC

Last edited by a moderator:

i'll give you the bess thing...who's slow 40 time and small stature likely killed his chances of being drafted...but carpenter...come on man...all kickers should be udfa's

grigsby's got an opportunity thats for sure...not like we have anything really in his way at this stage...

anyways...i'm shocked that deandre mcdaniel went undrafted...bad lemon or not that dude looks like an impact nfl strong safety to me

He was a 1st team all americian 2 years ago and was 2 nd in the nation with 9 picks.

Im just as shocked as you

i'll give you the bess thing...who's slow 40 time and small stature likely killed his chances of being drafted...but carpenter...come on man...all kickers should be udfa's

grigsby's got an opportunity thats for sure...not like we have anything really in his way at this stage...

anyways...i'm shocked that deandre mcdaniel went undrafted...bad lemon or not that dude looks like an impact nfl strong safety to me

all I'll say about Carp is he came from Montana and beat out Jay Feely who came off of a very good season. Never used Carp as an example other than finding small school guy.

DE Jonathan Freeny to the Dolphins
RB Nic Grigsby to the Dolphins
OL Garrett Chisolm to the Dolphins
TE Brett Brackett to the Dolphins
DB Vince Agnew to the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom