Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

of the names we signed, like CK said, Grigsby is the main guy to keep an eye on. As a Big 10 fan, I'll keep an eye on Brackett. The kid has a lot of athleticism and talent plus he is 6'6. He's raw as hell though as his first year at TE was his RS Senior season.

Agnew could make an NFL team, but I doubt it's with us. Too much depth

DJ Jones was mentioned earlier about working out for Miami, it seems that he is actually signing as an UDFA.

OmarKelly Omar Kelly

The Dolphins plan to sign 11 undrafted rookie free agents, and one in the bunch will be a QB. Stay tuned. I'm on the hunt.

Hm. If this is true, which quarterback do you think we'd have our eye on?

OmarKelly Omar Kelly

The Dolphins plan to sign 11 undrafted rookie free agents, and one in the bunch will be a QB. Stay tuned. I'm on the hunt.

Hm. If this is true, which quarterback do you think we'd have our eye on?

probably Froman from Louisville, Van Camp from FAU, or Portis from Cal U.

Not Adam Froman. I'm guessing Jeff Van Camp from FAU or maybe Josh Portis. Outside shot it's Ben Chappell of Indiana.

sounds like these guys want to get a mobile qb prospect here pretty soon...i think portis of cal fits that bill...but he's raw a lot like tavaris jackson was when he came out...big arm big nfl body good mobility...but RAW

Not Adam Froman. I'm guessing Jeff Van Camp from FAU or maybe Josh Portis. Outside shot it's Ben Chappell of Indiana.

Froman goin elsewhere? Heard SanFran loves him. Wasn't Chappell pretty highly rated at one point? He was decent in Indiana's pistol the last 2 years. I thought I was seeing him projected as a 4th rounder then he just disappeared.

Froman goin elsewhere? Heard SanFran loves him. Wasn't Chappell pretty highly rated at one point? He was decent in Indiana's pistol the last 2 years. I thought I was seeing him projected as a 4th rounder then he just disappeared.

Word out there that San Fran doesn't want Froman. If not Froman, then Van Camp or Portis have to be the options for MIA. Guess we'll see pretty soon.

my guess would be jeff van camp, would not mind portis for the upside

Back
Top Bottom