Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard

Good lord, we are not trading for a guard and we are not trading Parker. I mean, how often do those trades happen, once, maybe twice a year...and it is not happening for a left guard, especially when you have two interior guys with starting experience.

I would consider trading Charles Harris or TJ McDonald
Harris is young and hasn’t been around long enough to be labeled a bust, so his draft status means he has value. I personally don’t see anything that leads me to believe he will ever be an impactful player.

Good lord, we are not trading for a guard and we are not trading Parker. I mean, how often do those trades happen, once, maybe twice a year...and it is not happening for a left guard, especially when you have two interior guys with starting experience.
Do you really think Tannebaum isn't on the phone, as we sit here now, trying to wheel and deal? His history of in season trades is probably high across the league, If I had to guess.

There's no trade market for OGs- most teams only carry 3, maybe 4 if one of them is a swing guy, so no one has the depth to trade a guy. And definitely not a trade for someone on the roster- anything more than a 6-7th round pick for an OG is way too much. Swanson/Larsen or the scrap heap are our best bets at this point.

Teams are always willing to pay for anybody with even a small chance of rushing the passer. So the guy that might bring back something useful is Harris. But we drafted him because we are old at DE/ pass rusher. So I don't think it's a good idea. But don't forget that Harris was drafted before Quinn fell in our lap.

I think if we were to trade anyone, it would make sense for where we have a stud in the making.

How about TJ to a safety needy team if they have a guard worth a damn. At least we have Fitzpatrick to drop back and roam

I would trade Parker for a decent young guard in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I don't see that happening

Why do we have so much bad luck...But then i start thinking and we can be out a starting LB and QB like the titans. So its not that bad yet. The phins havent ben lucky for a while. I guess we can call it been lucky if tannehill can stay healthy the entire year.

Back
Top Bottom