Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard

then why have ours been terrible for years?

The same reason this team has been mediocre at best for 20 years. Horrible management. Don't make the mistake of attributing our shitty front offices problems to the rest of the league .

Sign Incognito. May sound a bit nutty, but he could at least fill for the remainder of the year while continuing to add to our decent run game.

Trade Parker for a starting guard if available. Dallas has Zero WRs to speak of. I know they have a good o-line.

They are not making any moves prior to the game this week. They can get another look at McDonald and see if he is worth keeping. (he can can only make excuses for so long). If I were trading anyone, it would be him or Branch but nobody is taking on those stupid contracts...so never-mind, I guess. Only chance is if a team is desperate due to an injury to a SS or DE.

Just my opinion here but if we trade for a guard, trading one of our 4 QB's would be the way to go. Of course I don't expect much in return for any of our back ups at this point unless a team has injuries to their QB position and become desperate.

I guess we haven't have that dime in years then cause we've had horrible guard play for years now

Took us 15ish years to save up that dime.....and add Sitton

Problem is Gase and FO do not understand just what value a really good OL brings to the whole friggin Offense ...Listen to his BS comments,,,, predict in a few weeks Gase exposing his deer in the headlights look again..... Hey "Sitton will be alright next year " ....Whoopie Doo, and truthfully thats the way it is because when we had the opportunity to build (off season ) Sitton was basically it in the OL quality dept..... Kilgore nice addition but not of a Sitton caliber.. Now we're stuck with Dolphins OL as usual and we all had the opportunity to see how that works....

Ya I'm a nobody but after decades of the same crap even a fan shrouded in mystery Should at minimum begin to have a clue.... Not that I expect this forum to run the Dolphins but rather had expected the Head Coach and FO to have more smarts than many in here.... Which is showing to still be questionable to those not stuck in being mystified....(wool)

Just my opinion here but if we trade for a guard, trading one of our 4 QB's would be the way to go. Of course I don't expect much in return for any of our back ups at this point unless a team has injuries to their QB position and become desperate.

Think we'd have to throw in another guard along with our QB to even get a pickup of the phone....

Its to late we are stuck again and hopefully if we go out next off season and really fortify our OL with a couple or few quality experienced vets it might be worth it, that is if our coaching staff is also replaced. But don't see the interest in OL by us with this coaching staff and FO.....need a more experienced Staff and HC....JMO

Be shocked if there was a quality guard out there for trade they are not a dime a doz and most teams of quality realize their value and importance.... Be shock if there was actually anything much better than our present backups....

They are not making any moves prior to the game this week. They can get another look at McDonald and see if he is worth keeping. (he can can only make excuses for so long). If I were trading anyone, it would be him or Branch but nobody is taking on those stupid contracts...so never-mind, I guess. Only chance is if a team is desperate due to an injury to a SS or DE.
I am hoping they don't trade McDonald. I really like what they have going with the 3 safety look. Let Parker go for a starting guard. I'm sure he will go there and stay healthy and become the beast that he has shown us Fin fans (ok, maybe a time or two)!

Trade Parker. He not a good fit for this offense

I am hoping they don't trade McDonald. I really like what they have going with the 3 safety look. Let Parker go for a starting guard. I'm sure he will go there and stay healthy and become the beast that he has shown us Fin fans (ok, maybe a time or two)!
nobody's going to trade us a starting guard at this point.

IN THE WORDS OF A.RODGERS "R.E.L.A.X, Everyone just chill".

Have faith in Gase and company. Next man up, works for the Pats, why not us? (all right, don't answer that, it was hypothetical).

Back
Top Bottom