So happy with the win, so worried about Tannehill's | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So happy with the win, so worried about Tannehill's

I don't disagree. I just want to see our guys being more aggressive. You can't solve everything in one offseason and we are headed in the right direction for sure but Carroll needs to grab his nuts and buck up. He needs to watch some Grimes film.

brent grimes awareness is what sets him apart...carroll will never have it at that level...just not who he is

BS...if Soliai was so important to our defense that caused Nolan Carroll to literally squat while the ball was in the air and the linebackers consistently play out of position and get juked then we need to blow up the defense and start all over. I get the whole idea of how important the d-line is, HOWEVER we are not playing a 3-4 defense where the NT and d-lneman are responsible for oline containment so the LB's can clean up. This is just excuses. D-line penetration is important but I seen Misi, Ellerbe and Wheeler constantly getting their ankles broken from snelling and rodgers cutbacks. TOP is critical but that is why you have adequate dline depth. If we can't get to the qb (was ryan hit even yesterday other than the last play of the game?) with Odrick, starks, etc or at least play straight up gap technique and create containment for the oline without one player, we have much bigger issues as the grind of the season continues.
It sounds like you're failing to grasp how fatigue can cause an across-the-board decline in the physical performance of the defense, and how Soliai's absence led to that fatigue.

Back
Top Bottom