So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1???? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1????

i think both share a little responsibility there. thill was under pressure from a giy in front of him, a guy closing on drake, and sideline coming up fast.

it was by no means a bad throw, but also hard for drake to turn his body 180degrees, catch ball right in front of LB and get both feet down as theyre adjusting to new position.

hey, not every play is perfect. chalk this up to bad break without need for blame.

but if i HAD to apportion blame :) then 70% drake 30% tann hill.

Tell that to Saquon Barkley lol
lol true, Even though I think the Giants made a mistake drafting him at no 2. he's the truth your gonna suffer loss of yardage then he erases it with a 70+ td run.

Thoughts on how our defense will do against Trubisky, Darnold and Carr ?

We need to draft a good QB; doesn’t have to be 1st round but it could be. I don’t see anything from Tannehill that makes me think he can take us to a Super Bowl. Good player? Maybe, but he’s going to need an all star cast to take us all the way.

We need to draft a good QB; doesn’t have to be 1st round but it could be. I don’t see anything from Tannehill that makes me think he can take us to a Super Bowl. Good player? Maybe, but he’s going to need an all star cast to take us all the way.
I don't see it as Tannehill not having enough to take us to the Super Bowl but THE ADMIN not having enough to take us to a Super Bowl even if we had a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. We are deficient in areas such as o line and linebacker that make us a very unlikely Super Bowl team even with a stud QB.

I don't see it as Tannehill not having enough to take us to the Super Bowl but THE ADMIN not having enough to take us to a Super Bowl even if we had a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. We are deficient in areas such as o line and linebacker that make us a very unlikely Super Bowl team even with a stud QB.

Ive been under a rock, so Im just now reading about Sitton. I hope the OL doesnt collapse due to it. I think as long as he's only getting pressure from one side, he should be able to escape more often than not.

Last edited:
Ive been under a rock, so Im just now reading about Sitton. I hope the OL doesnt collapse due to it. I think as long as he's only getting pressure from one side, he should be able to escape more often than now.
I think the Jets rushes weak off the edge except when they sneak a blitz with that last year DB rookie that's pretty damn good. I'm working cerned with the push from the interior as I think it's going to stymie or run in force S2 get him out of there and throw on the run which is his strong point but play calling is going to be key here and if we can't run the ball will be in trouble on offense. Conversely, if we don't throw everything but the kitchen sink at their young QB and we let him look like Joe Montana we don't deserve a w and most likely won't get one.

Last edited:
I think the Jets rushes week off the edge except when they sneak a blitz with that last year DB rookie that's pretty damn good. I'm working cerned with the push from the interior as I think it's going to stymie or run in force S2 get him out of there and throw on the run which is his strong point but play calling is going to be key here and if we can't run the ball will be in trouble on offense. Conversely, if we don't throw everything but the kitchen sink at their young QB and we let him look like Joe Montana we don't deserve a w and most likely won't get one.

Yeah we cant let him run around and extend plays.

Back
Top Bottom