So let me understand this? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So let me understand this?

This guy posts 5 threads a week pertaining to the same thing.

Then he thinks it’s been 2 seasons since Ryan got hurt. Yet its been 18 game weeks.

These posts are legendary.
When did I say it had been two seasons. I said he comes back to play after 21-22 months

. My OP was because our lack of offensive ingenuity has caused this dilemma w Landry.

Actually it appears that your op is to add on to what i can only assume is an attempt to win some unspoken contest for the most threads started in a month. Like 3 a day (and regularly just to bash RT). It's between you and DKphin I think so keep at it.

This guy posts 5 threads a week pertaining to the same thing.

Then he thinks it’s been 2 seasons since Ryan got hurt. Yet its been 18 game weeks.

These posts are legendary.

Sounds like more time to heal and rehab to me. Not like he's gonna forget football or the playbook. It's a pathetic attempt at detraction. Pathic is becoming a theme with this guy.

Reminds me of Incognito, plays till the whistle. I miss Incognito.

He plays beyond the whistle...like a punk with a chip on his shoulder....if only he could find a way to consistently make plays that move the chains and score... make a difference for your team where it counts....then run your mouth....maybe then he would be worth consideration ....

It was the rush offense that carried Miami in 2016 fyi

Ajayi had:
-3 monster games (over 200)
-1 very good game (111)
-2 decent games (79) (77)
-2 meh games (61, w/ 26 rec yds) (59, w/ 20 rec)
-4 games between ~40-50 rush yards
-3 games from ~15-30 (not many carries, averaged 2 ypc, 4 ypc, 5.5 ypc)
-1 game he didnt play due to an attitude issue (hmm)

- 8 total rushing TDs, 0 receiving (1272, 151)

- Williams never topped 30 yards in a game once (115 rush yards, 249 receiving) 3 tds of each
- a big chunk of Drake's yards came on a busted play where he looked like barry sanders and had a 45 yard td. (179 rushing, 46 receiving) 2 rush tds

So, Ajayi's 4 good games, 3 good ones, and marginal contributions from the back ups,voutside of Willams' tds, led us to the play offs eh?

Nah dude from weeks 9-15 we went 6-1 as a team we rushed for 92.6 yds on 3.7 per attempt and 3 TD's. That would have given us the 28th ranked rushing offense over 16 games. No bueno.
Why didnt you include weeks 16/17/18?

Nah dude from weeks 9-15 we went 6-1 as a team we rushed for 92.6 yds on 3.7 per attempt and 3 TD's. That would have given us the 28th ranked rushing offense over 16 games. No bueno.

A whole season come January...matters.

Because we may lose Landry because we cant throw the ball vertically. We can throw horizontally though
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill completed 61 percent of passes that were in the air for longer than 20 yards, which was second in the NFL in 2016, according to the Deep Ball Project.

Tannehill also completed 64 percent of passes that were in the air longer than 16 yards, fourth in the NFL. (http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...best-deep-ball-thrower-via-deep-ball-project/)

By the way, congratulations. Even my Mrs, who has zero interest in football, and doesn't read this forum, now knows that Tannchise hates Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom