So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job

Ross considers Gase a “young Shula”, per pretty much everyone. Gase is as safe as it gets, especially if something like Tannehill getting injured happens. Mike Tennenbaum and Chris Grier are more likely to be removed before Gase.
Ross also said Chad Henne was the next Marino but we saw how that went. Gase is no Shula

I'm sorry, by why to we continue to entertain this fools thoughts. He's already been banned from one board and most likely on his way to another. If you see a thread started by Tannchise...avoid it. The thread will be a pit of circular reasoning and biased bullshit.
What have I done to be banned? Because I am sick of mediocrity?

I thought stats don't matter or at a minimum they must be kept up for a whole 16 game season. Why are you changing the rules for Watson?
I want to know if RT had a stretch like that. Record wise, it is pretty Tanehill like. 2-2

What have I done to be banned? Because I am sick of mediocrity?

starting numerous thread with the implicit goal of of agitating the members. It is one thing to have a negative opinion, but when you get fixated to a point that it is your only rhetoric then it becomes an issue.

Ross also said Chad Henne was the next Marino but we saw how that went. Gase is no Shula

You're going to have to link that quote, because I don't remember that at all. I remember him saying that about Tannehill, but only in context of him being the first first-round QB drafted since Marino.

As for Gase and Shula, I have no idea why you're wasting your energy on me. That's Ross' opinion, not mine. If you want to argue that point, I'm sure you can mail Davie your thoughts on it.

I did say majority. But you dont know the meaning
There are 12 playoff teams. You have named two teams. I would say at best there are maybe four teams that meet your criteria; N.E., Pitts, Atlanta(not sure Atlanta qualifies), N.O,...., that would make 4 teams, far from a majority. In any event I believe your premise is incorrect.

starting numerous thread with the implicit goal of of agitating the members. It is one thing to have a negative opinion, but when you get fixated to a point that it is your only rhetoric then it becomes an issue.
No Im giving solid topics with many replies and I respect the views and I am challenging fans. If you take it offensive , cant help you

Could have drafted Watson, right? But that would be too extreme
32 teams had a chance to draft Wilson in the first 2 rounds. They did not. Seattle did draft him at pick #75 in the 3rd round. So that means 32 teams passed him over at least two times and 1/3 of the teams passed on him 3 times. You can call that bad scouting by all 32 teams.

Back
Top Bottom