So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job

I think it's likely that Tannehill's knee will be fine. Quarterbacks seem to have a pretty good success rate coming back from leg injuries when they actually go and get the damn surgery.

Will it affect him mentally? I kind of doubt it, but we'll see.

Will he have rust to shake off when he comes back? Yes. I think that's a much more serious and valid concern right now.

Look at his games from 9/24-10/29. Please tell me when RT had a run even close to that

Case keenum is a career back up stop hating so hard you are showing your cards

Case Keenum's had a nice run, but that Minnesota offense is training wheels **** right now. They love throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

Be interesting to see how Minnesota handles the QB position this off-season, honestly. If I were in that front office, my chips would still be all in on Teddy Bridgewater long-term.

Case Keenum's had a nice run, but that Minnesota offense is training wheels **** right now. They love throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

Be interesting to see how Minnesota handles the QB position this off-season, honestly. If I were in that front office, my chips would still be all in on Teddy Bridgewater long-term.
would you take Teddy here?

Look at his games from 9/24-10/29. Please tell me when RT had a run even close to that

Are you referring to the 2-2 record?

Isn't this where I am supposed to claim it is all on the defense or that he only beat up on bad teams or that it was garbage time? I'm not sure what the #QBwinz playbook is in this situation?

Talking about qb only right. Talking about a vertical threat right? Please let me know if Tannehill even had 5-6 games in his career like that run

would you take Teddy here?

I said early in the season that I thought we should see if Minnesota would trade us Teddy Bridgewater, because I didn't want to keep watching Jay Bum Ass Cutler for another 12 weeks.

You might have missed that while you were busy starting flame wars on another board.

I'm sorry, by why to we continue to entertain this fools thoughts. He's already been banned from one board and most likely on his way to another. If you see a thread started by Tannchise...avoid it. The thread will be a pit of circular reasoning and biased bullshit.

Talking about qb only right. Talking about a vertical threat right? Please let me know if Tannehill even had 5-6 games in his career like that run

Are you asking if I can find a 4 game stretch were Tannehill was better than 2-2? Yes, yes I can.

Back
Top Bottom