So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job

Playoffs? And we got killed in the last two games of the year, but because we made the playoffs, team and Gase did nothing to improve it. A broken clock works twice a day. Miami was lucky and of course has no sustainability. But you keep hanging your head on one lucky year. Pats win the SB and then trade for Cooks. No comparison

Bad things happen when you lose an important part of the offense. I don't expect you to be able to comprehend that, though. You seem to rather enjoy posting the same knee jerk reactions over and over. Your repertoire is very limited.

Actually, the number of months matters little. Look at in terms on games. Brady in 2008 went down in the first game. He missed 15+ games. Tannehill went down with 3 to go in 2016 and all of 2017, that is 19+ games. Really not that much difference, but the OP is, well you know the OP

Exactly my point, Brady threw a handful of passes from the end of one season until the beginning of two seasons later. Tannehill will miss a handful more games than that. Same is true for every player that gets hurt early in a season. Should we be replacing McMillan too? He has never taken a pro snap and. it will have been ages since his last college snap. Guess we should get rid if him too.

Bad things happen when you lose an important part of the offense. I don't expect you to be able to comprehend that, though. You seem to rather enjoy posting the same knee jerk reactions over and over. Your repertoire is very limited.
I agree. But that loss was in 2016. And it is the lack of strategic thinking in 2017, not getting a young qb, that will make us a mediocre team next year too. We could have gone 6-10 and developed a qb

I agree. But that loss was in 2016. And it is the lack of strategic thinking in 2017, not getting a young qb, that will make us a mediocre team next year too. We could have gone 6-10 and developed a qb

Getting a young QB from where and instead of who?

Back
Top Bottom