So why not Moore? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So why not Moore?

If we are going to say why not Moore, then why not Henne? Moore had one great game this year, and a few decent ones. Henne had several good games, and one bad game.

In what universe? Last I checked Henne hadn't won a single start in 4 games this year and 7 starts dating back to last year. And FYI, this record is why anyone who still supports or believes that Henne was better than anyone is believed to be delusional by the rest of us on this forum.

You mean Reggie Bush was the guy throwing passes of 11, 4, 12, and 21 yards in succession, not throwing an incomplete pass and driving 63 yards while getting only 3 yards on 4 carries from his running game before the end around? Bush is more talented than I thought.

no I mean reggie bush who scored two touchdowns... you know... as in points on the board... kind like uhhh, what it takes to win or whatever.

Why is everyone classifying Moore as a backup and nothing else... If he keeps winning he should start, no matter what we decided to do with our early draft picks next year.

Why is everyone classifying Moore as a backup and nothing else... If he keeps winning he should start, no matter what we decided to do with our early draft picks next year.

I think the general consensus is we just played two of probably the worst teams in the league. let's see what shakes out by week 17, if he deserves to start after week 17, I'll pipe up and say I was wrong.

Say what you will about Moore, but he didn't have the benefit of a training camp or too many first team reps, so he's just getting his sealegs realistically. Granted, how shaky they are remains to be seen.

Now putting doubleM into perspective, how many around here who are critical of him badly wanted us to sign Orton and/or trade for Kolb? Orton is as awful as 90% of his polled fan base believed going into the season, and already on one of the Cardinals boards today 2 out of ever 3 members polled preferred 5th rounder Skelton to continue to start over Kolb when he recovers from his turf toe.

So is MM Matt Schaub? Obviously not, but my point is everything's relative and we could have done worse in signing Orton, trading for Kolb or bringing on another favorite around here, McNabb. So maybe we should tamp it down a notch, eh?

It's quite obvious really....

SeasonGPCMPAttemptsCMP%YDSAVGTDLNGINTFUMBRAT

We need a QB, not a guy who can beat two scrub teams. If this was Henne still in and we won our last 2, this stupid talk wouldn't even be happening. Moore is not the answer and you have to be blind to see that. Bring him or Henne back as a back up, but get a guy you can build around in here not a barnacle holding on to a sinking ship.

In what universe? Last I checked Henne hadn't won a single start in 4 games this year and 7 starts dating back to last year. And FYI, this record is why anyone who still supports or believes that Henne was better than anyone is believed to be delusional by the rest of us on this forum.

Henne played well in those losses. It's hardly his fault that the rest of the team didn't start playing until after he was on IR.

I like matt, tweak the oline some and he will be lights out! Im already calling him matty ice after that awesome fourth quarter drive today! Go finz

Remember what the doormouse said. " FEED YOUR HEAD "

Matt Moore's ceiling could be higher than Jay Fiedler's. I have no idea if that is a compliment or an insult. :rolleyes2:

We need a QB, not a guy who can beat two scrub teams. If this was Henne still in and we won our last 2, this stupid talk wouldn't even be happening. Moore is not the answer and you have to be blind to see that. Bring him or Henne back as a back up, but get a guy you can build around in here not a barnacle holding on to a sinking ship.

could not agree with this more... this is exactly the train of thought of a realistic dolphins fan.

Arguing between Henne and Moore is like arguing if you would rather have someone bash your knee in with a pipe or slam your arm in a metal door. It's pointless. Neither one is a franchise QB and we aren't going to the playoffs with either.

Luckily the next regime will know this and will draft the best available QB or trade up for the best possible one. You need a franchise QB to make a deep playoff run in the modern NFL.

I´m not that down on Henne. I would take him over Eli for instance.

IMO He was just handcuffed by our coaching staff.

Just to clarify, I would take about 10-15 other QBs in front of Eli...

Name 5 or 10 other qb's who led the game sealing drive on foxboro over the last 3 years? Chad henne over Eli are you ****ing kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom