Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

Boundary though? He looks more polished than Ramsey no doubt but I don’t think he’s gonna test that level well in tbe burst or top speed side of things. Versatile and very smart very well coached. Has great size too

Very fluid

He was a 5 star cb recruit out of high school, he also played cb last year, yea I'm not sure if he will test that well either but if he does he will be a cb. he had a reported 38 inch vert coming out of high school so the word is he's very athletic.

I’ve added tight end mark Andrews to my list of targets at 11

In fact he may be after derwin my primary target right now

Love that kid on tape. His feet his short area quickness his route running are exceptional
Wow he looks that good? Who would you compare him to

He was a 5 star cb recruit out of high school, he also played cb last year, yea I'm not sure if he will test that well either but if he does he will be a cb. he had a reported 38 inch vert coming out of high school so the word is he's very athletic.
I’m pretty sure FS will be his best position, could be wrong though.

Wow he looks that good? Who would you compare him to

For a while there I thought Jason whitten minus the in line blocking side of things. Excellent feet and he can win inside and separate in short areas with high level quickness. Supreme route runner too. I think he’d be a great flex in Miami fit

Yeah he’s nice. Twitchy

Top 50 id say but h back ideal fit

Heard he’s overaged that could hurt him. Someone’s getting a good player value there
Yea he's older former baseball player but he's 6'5 so I don't know if H back is Ideal.

For a while there I thought Jason whitten minus the in line blocking side of things. Excellent feet and he can win inside and separate in short areas with high level quickness. Supreme route runner too. I think he’d be a great flex in Miami fit

Spot on Witten minus the inline blocking but of course u know that TE prototype is not getting drafted top 15.

Spot on Witten minus the inline blocking but of course u know that TE prototype is not getting drafted top 15.

Its probably not cause he doesn’t have the top end speed. But the more work you do in this class the more good that kid looks. The tape is excellent

He’s one of those kids where I don’t care if he runs low 4.7s

It’s not getting to 43 and for Miami his value would be higher than say tremaine Edmunds another kid not sniffing 43

I think he’s a plug and play starting flex ready to produce out the gate

I think miamis gonna be very high on him. There’s like no projection there in our scheme

Give tannehill that

Its probably not cause he doesn’t have the top end speed. But the more work you do in this class the more good that kid looks. The tape is excellent

It’s not getting to 43 and for Miami his value would be higher than say tremaine Edmunds another kid not sniffing 43

Agreed on all accounts but I think he will get drafted lower than he should unless he test really well at the combine, best route runner I've seen in the past 2 TE classes.

I think miamis gonna be very high on him. There’s like no projection there in our scheme

Give tannehill that

Thoughts on Denzel Ward and Josh Jackson- u think we will bank on Tankerlsy ?

Thoughts on Denzel Ward and Josh Jackson- u think we will bank on Tankerlsy ?

I love ward as a nickel. That’s where I think the ideal fit is. Nickel only is rich at 11 but I love the player. I like josh Jackson too but yeah I think they plan on x tank and lippett as the top 3 boundaries in 18

Tank looked good minus the more he played the more assignments he blew. Technique needs work

I love ward as a nickel. That’s where I think the ideal fit is. Nickel only is rich at 11 but I love the player. I like josh Jackson too but yeah I think they plan on x tank and lippett as the top 3 boundaries in 18

Tank looked good minus the more he played the more assignments he blew. Technique needs work

If Minkah is on board u gotta take him none of them showed enough to pass up that kind of player. Jacksonville taught us u can't have too many good cbs.

Back
Top Bottom