Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension

The #Dolphins are giving WR Jakeem Grant a 4-year extension worth up to $24M, source said. Grant, who gets gets $6M per year, has 34 career catches for 471 yards in 3 years.

I love this signing, I know he's not a great receiver, but what a fun player to watch!

Way to go Grier!

Ok, I'll wait till they tell us what the real deal is. If they guaranteed all the money then it would show this FO hasn't learnt a thing about contracts yet but like I said, I'll wait to see what the details are.
Why would his entire contract be guaranteed? Is this the NBA? Is he Kirk Cousins and we're the Vikings? :D

Why would we do something stupid like that? Some times I don't understand the logic of some of our posters.

It just depends on the value. How can you say trading our highest paid player at one of the few positions we have depth at is stupid of we can get good value? Particularly considering that his greatest skill set (being a deep threat) is something we have in other plauers
The #Dolphins are giving WR Jakeem Grant a 4-year extension worth up to $24M, source said. Grant, who gets gets $6M per year, has 34 career catches for 471 yards in 3 years.

Good to hear, 6 mil is very fair.

Ok, I'll wait till they tell us what the real deal is. If they guaranteed all the money then it would show this FO hasn't learnt a thing about contracts yet but like I said, I'll wait to see what the details are.

Can’t be.... can it? Nah

Even though he's a liability on offense in both the pass & run game, he would've been the #2 kick returner & the #1 punt returner in the NFL had he qualified.

Comments like this prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom