Sparano: "Rashad Jones played a heck of a game" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: "Rashad Jones played a heck of a game"

Yeah I guess if Sparano says it you can take it to the bank. Turns our Rashad was awesome and didn't completely blow it on the 99 yard TD to Welker.

Clearly, he played well as evidenced by 517 yards of passing given up.

He played brilliantly, as did our entire defence.

I don't need Sparano to tell me that.

Considering that Tony's specialty is the O-Line, and he does nothing good there, I think some of us here are probably more qualified to say if Jones played well or not.

Considering that Tony's specialty is the O-Line, and he does nothing good there, I think some of us here are probably more qualified to say if Jones played well or not.

I really think that if some of us here had the time and access to the materials these coaches do we wouldn't be that far behind them in football knowledge.

Tony is going to praise his whole team...He does not want to lose his locker room..Its bad enough that he is going to get fired after this year( The way things are going )

Hell Jerry Jones praised Romo for how he played the other night..which is laughable...I expect nothing more from Miami.

ehhh....i keyed every snap of reshads in the reshad jones blows thread and i came out with 2 bad play grades out of like 65 or so...but the 2 were big plays...the first the deep ball to slater where vontae had outside technique and reshad bit on the underneath te who was covered well already and didn't provide the deep inside help he was supposed to and the other not getting into his pedal at all and maintaining depth taking a very flat bad angle to the ball on the 99 yard td to welker...2 big plays but the only 2 bad plays i could say with a definite answer for him...

and he was a tackling machine...no missed tackles if he got his hands on you you were down...strong in run support very physically imposing...

so i guess draw from it whatever conclusions you want...i think i also had like 12 or 13 total plays i graded as good plays by him...not just the kind of plays i'd say any average free safety makes

I really think that if some of us here had the time and access to the materials these coaches do we wouldn't be that far behind them in football knowledge.

I agree..These guys get to spend hours upon hours watching games and getting info from other coaches..Football is not a hard game..Its very simple in nature..If someone tries to tell you otherwise they are trying to make themselves seem smarter.. The hardest part would be learning terminolgy but if you have half a brain that can be done..

Tony is going to praise his whole team...He does not want to lose his locker room..Its bad enough that he is going to get fired after this year( The way things are going )

Hell Jerry Jones praised Romo for how he played the other night..which is laughable...I expect nothing more from Miami.

in his defense, romo did play well all night until that fumble... then he just fell apart.

ehhh....i keyed every snap of reshads in the reshad jones blows thread and i came out with 2 bad play grades out of like 65 or so...but the 2 were big plays...the first the deep ball to slater where vontae had outside technique and reshad bit on the underneath te who was covered well already and didn't provide the deep inside help he was supposed to and the other not getting into his pedal at all and maintaining depth taking a very flat bad angle to the ball on the 99 yard td to welker...2 big plays but the only 2 bad plays i could say with a definite answer for him...

and he was a tackling machine...no missed tackles if he got his hands on you you were down...strong in run support very physically imposing...

so i guess draw from it whatever conclusions you want...i think i also had like 12 or 13 total plays i graded as good plays by him...not just the kind of plays i'd say any average free safety makes

Nice to hear from someone who put the time in. I have to admit I just think everyone sucks because I watched the game once and watched like a fan rather than trying to break anything down. hopefully Rashard isn't near as bad as I was thinking he was.

Let's see if Jones is our starter next week... If he played a heck of a game you'd think that he would remain the starter.

So sick of Tony's nonsense. Can't wait till next year when he's struggling to find a coordinator job.

Time to move on!! Bring on the Texans!!! The Dolphins are due to beat these guys, they haven't beaten them yet.

and let me just say i saw plenty of evidence last year of clemons jumping stuff underneath and leaving guys on their own vertically...not to mention very late to the ball

just sayin...to me nothing on tape that makes me go to chris clemons right now...

Back
Top Bottom