Sparano: "Rashad Jones played a heck of a game" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: "Rashad Jones played a heck of a game"

Yeah I guess if Sparano says it you can take it to the bank. Turns our Rashad was awesome and didn't completely blow it on the 99 yard TD to Welker.

Unless we know the call on the field, we won't know whether he was needed in support or assigned to blitz.

and let me just say i saw plenty of evidence last year of clemons jumping stuff underneath and leaving guys on their own vertically...not to mention very late to the ball

just sayin...to me nothing on tape that makes me go to chris clemons right now...

thats fine. the guy just cant get beat like that and thats all there is to it. i havent seen one person on here calling for his head. not one. i think in general everybody is kinda behind jones. but hes got to play better. both the plays were simply awful. and we got torched on them. just cant happen.

It was all Benny Sapp! Psh. C'mon Sparano. You spout endless streams of bull****. Sparano certainly didn't turn out as advertised. Hard nosed line centric coach who doesn't put up with nonsense? Nah. We got a gutless coward with no sense of accountability who knows less about olinemen than my grandmother and spouts empty positivity like he's mayor of candyland.

Unless we know the call on the field, we won't know whether he was needed in support or assigned to blitz.

If he was blitzing on the ball to Welker then I will eat my hat. However my point was more that I just don't trust anything Sparano says. He always praises guys and then it turns out they stink. Maybe Jones played well, but someone other than Sparano would have to convince me of that.

Tunaphish429 said:
Tony is going to praise his whole team...

He wasn't asked about Jones, he went out of his way to mention him.

I really think that if some of us here had the time and access to the materials these coaches do we wouldn't be that far behind them in football knowledge.

Tunaphish429 said:
I agree..These guys get to spend hours upon hours watching games and getting info from other coaches..Football is not a hard game..Its very simple in nature..If someone tries to tell you otherwise they are trying to make themselves seem smarter.. The hardest part would be learning terminolgy but if you have half a brain that can be done..

Yea you guys would probably do kick-***.

If he was blitzing on the ball to Welker then I will eat my hat. However my point was more that I just don't trust anything Sparano says. He always praises guys and then it turns out they stink. Maybe Jones played well, but someone other than Sparano would have to convince me of that.

no he wasnt. he originally had coverage of the tight end. tom brady kept him in to block. but jones saw this pre snap, and he didnt adjust he didnt go to his next progression fast enough. if this - then this......and he got caught in lala land he didnt do anything.....made a half hearted move to cut off a slant and didnt react to the post.......didnt give any help, instead of turning and running he flattened out and ran to where the receiver and db were AT not where THEY WERE GOING TO BE......so he ended up chasing the play. just a dumb mistake.

thats fine. the guy just cant get beat like that and thats all there is to it. i havent seen one person on here calling for his head. not one. i think in general everybody is kinda behind jones. but hes got to play better. both the plays were simply awful. and we got torched on them. just cant happen.

part of whats so enticing about reshad jones is his aggressiveness and when he sees something he attacks it...but its also a double edged sword at times...and both those plays thats what i think was the case...but i also think at least for right now those things are coachable...if it continues though absolutely we can't have it...i'd be harder on a guy if he was say a 2nd year starter even or a veteran but a first game kid trying to make an impact i think i can give him a little leeway...for now

but when teams see that kind of thing on tape you can guarantee that they're gonna try to exploit it so if he doesn't shore it up we're gonna know in short order

i mean...but really we're talking one blown assignment and one bad angle...not using his pedal to maintain distance...it happens

Jesus...really. Here we go again. He was out of position constantly and took hoorible angles all night long

Yea you guys would probably do kick-***.

I would probably be awful, but that's not too far down from where our FO is at the last few years. I do believe though that there are people on this board and other fans who if they were given the opportunity would do a better job.

ckparrothead said:
9. Safety – Reshad Jones (a.k.a. Gibril Wilson Part Deux) should be outright cut. He was awful in the game. And Yeremiah Bell didn’t do anything to help the secondary either. This has been a slow festering wound that the Dolphins have been trying to get away with applying 6th round band-aids onto…and last night it tore open and smelled like rotted flesh.

&

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?305151-Reshad-Jones-****ing-Blows

I would probably be awful, but that's not too far down from where our FO is at the last few years. I do believe though that there are people on this board and other fans who if they were given the opportunity would do a better job.

They'd be coaching.

its called some of us may not have had an opportunity...i'd give up my cush job and living situation if i could just get an opportunity...but that kind of thing happens to a lot of people...never get a chance

but your damn straight i think i could do a better job than this garbage...damn straight...as far as personnel evals and draft decisions...but thats just the way i feel about it

Back
Top Bottom